Jack Eichel or Leon Draisaitl

Jack Eichel or Leon Draisaitl

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
Leon has cemented himself as the true #1 pick in the 2014 draft. Imagine though if Buffalo drafted him at #2 instead of Reinhart. Eichel and Draisaitl down the middle, gg Atlantic division

Reactions: snipes

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
It's crazy how much Drai's stock has risen lately. I'm not even arguing against it - just amazed. We'll see if he can keep it up (not the 2.0 ppg, which will obviously go down). The Crosby/Malkin comparison to McDavid/Drai never made sense because while Crosby/McDavid is easy enough to compare- Drai was never supposed to be on Malkin's level. I'm starting to question if he might be.

Voted Drai

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Eichel is great and has been a very solid PPG+ player the last 100 games.

But when Drai is tearing it up like crazy over that same period, you gotta give it up to him, regardless of the McDavid factor.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
People thought I was crazy last year when I said Draisaitl was the best hockey player in the world. No one can pass like he can

Best backhand sauce in the league. Absolutely filthy with the backhand passes.

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
Imagine how many more points that Drai would put up with a real PMD on the blue line. Imagine if the Oilers had Dahlin.

It's easy to go PPG when you have a generational defender patrolling the blue line.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Asinine

yer opinion is wrong
Feb 28, 2013
Eichel cause he's flashier and would probably put up close to 150 points with the safety net of McDavid as his 2C.

John Johnson

Apr 11, 2019
Leon has cemented himself as the true #1 pick in the 2014 draft. Imagine though if Buffalo drafted him at #2 instead of Reinhart. Eichel and Draisaitl down the middle, gg Atlantic division
Yeah imagine having Draisaitl along with another top centre in the game.

Oh wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad