Jack Campbell vs Thatcher Demko

Campbell vs Demko

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nergish

Jun 1, 2019
I legitimately thought Campbell was a 6'nothing goaltender this whole time.
He looks a lot smaller than Demko in the crease, despite only being an inch shorter.

Have to give him credit for playing some great hockey for a nice sustained period, but he ain't Thatcher.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I think the vezina race and this poll should be the least of leafs fans concerns. You guys should be more worried about not having a starter heading into the playoffs

I think you guys should be worried above actually making them and not worried about the Leafs

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Guys, guys......don't fight. Let's keep our eyes on the point of this thread - the fact that Campbell is the better Goalie here.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Ha kind of funny reading it back in Dec compared to now…

Just reading the first few ~10 posts, most posters were kind of bang on though. Saying Demko because younger, more success behind a worst team, Campbell being a question mark in a longer season, injury issues, oh and letting bad goals in the playoffs (though I guess Demko does have to go prove himself there more too)

The only one I see that was adamantly saying "Campbell AINEC" is the 1st reply...

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Had I seen this before I would have voted Demko. Nothing has changed my mind. We would be a very good team if we could develop a goalie like this.

Also my fantasy team is named after him...

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Lol please don't talk about the playoffs. Vancouver has 7 series wins since 2004 compared to Torontos 0.

Every team rebuilds, not every team goes on an 18 year drought.
This statement is about as relevant as the fact that Vancouver has a whopping zero cups in their history. Demko is a better goalie, no more needs to be said than that.

Reactions: vancityluongo

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
lol this thread did not age well for the Leafs.
I hope that maybe a few fans re-read the first few pages of this thread and came to some type of epiphany that maybe they over-value their own players. The bias is real.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad