Injury Report: Jack Campbell "Out for weeks"

StevenB

Oct 7, 2014
North York
Hopefully he just tweaked something. Letting him finish the game after getting hurt is a good sign, especially with the fact we only up by one goal

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Sounds logical to me. Let him rest a day and get completely checked out. He obviously tweaked something so why risk hitting practice the next day when he's not even starting tomorrow.

Reactions: Confucius

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
This is another "oh woe is me, if lose W, X & Y, we are left with Z! Z is horrible, we are screwed. No depth!"

Guess what, this isn't unique to us, if all 31 teams lost W, X & Y as well, they would be up for a challenge too.

Reactions: Auston Escobar

acrobaticgoalie

Jun 18, 2014
Damn. I wonder what it is. Looked kind of like hamstring to me but bad news.
The way he was struggling to get up, I would say groin. He looked like he had no strength to stand back up and he wasn't hobbling or putting all his weight on just one leg like a knee injury. My money is on a groin injury.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Putting Dell on waivers was a mistake because now you have Hutchinson has the backup and we know that doesn't work, he can't play

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Definitely should not have let Campbell finish the game
That was a real rare sight sire. Think about it and remember sports... in general. It's rare, but nowdays, living in THESE days. Seeing that fight was a pure satisfaction itself. A real sports hero, who wanted it so hard. :clap: We rarely see these anymore, cause it ain't even allowed anymore. I was blown away, in a good way yesterday. He will be out now for a while. But so what. He'll kill more in the future. Maybe in two weeks sire. We gotta love life and these competition sports. It's a real fight in these. Boxing, NHL, the world of gladiatiors ain't really changed at all. Times have.

Reactions: BM14 and slozo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad