Confirmed with Link: J. Hayes re-signs One Year 1-way 925k

Hawkscap

Jan 22, 2007
Last edited by a moderator:

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
J. Hayes signs One Year 1-way

@KevinPHayes12: Congrats to my bro @Jimmy10Hayes on signing another deal with the @FlaPanthers well deserved

@BillWhiteheadFL: #FlaPanthers agree to one-year deal with F Jimmy Hayes.

Last minute deal avoided arbitration.

catEye

The Barkov Era
Dec 27, 2008
Miami, FL.
Our yearly redundancy of injuries once the playoffs realistic is out of reach is one of the common trademarks and escape goat of this franchise. Tallon finally caught up to this cycle, get as much NHL ready body as you can so when they start dropping like flies at the end of the year we don't have to call up our entire AHL club.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
So they agreed somewhere in the middle of both parties. Not bad. I like the one-year deal too as after this season with more prospects ready to possibly hit the NHL, we'll see if he's useful in the lineup for future seasons.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
i believe all we have left to sign is ekblad. i think dale has painted himself into a corner with the amount of nhl contracts and being so close to the salary cap this early. i'm still hoping for jimmy's brother coming here and a trade for a scoring winger and defenseman. do you feel that dale has the ample assets to pull off a couple of more signings?

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
i believe all we have left to sign is ekblad. i think dale has painted himself into a corner with the amount of nhl contracts and being so close to the salary cap this early. i'm still hoping for jimmy's brother coming here and a trade for a scoring winger and defenseman. do you feel that dale has the ample assets to pull off a couple of more signings?

He doesn't need anymore signings, what he needs is to move some of our prospects, and a vet with an expiring contract, for a top six winger, or top four Dman. If he can add one of those two, preferably a winger, and get Ekblad signed, I like our chances going into the season. The time has come for our youth to step up, and to see if they are able to carry this team. They are the present, and future, of this team, not who Dale has signed, or is looking to trade for. Now we get to see how good these prospects we assembled, who were branded as one of the best pools in the league, can be.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
He doesn't need anymore signings, what he needs is to move some of our prospects, and a vet with an expiring contract, for a top six winger, or top four Dman. If he can add one of those two, preferably a winger, and get Ekblad signed, I like our chances going into the season. The time has come for our youth to step up, and to see if they are able to carry this team. They are the present, and future, of this team, not who Dale has signed, or is looking to trade for. Now we get to see how good these prospects we assembled, who were branded as one of the best pools in the league, can be.

love you avator

GGGGGGOOOOOOO CCCCCAAAANNNNNEEESSSSS!!!!!:handclap::nod::yo:;)

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
i've been questioning golden and his coaching staff. this is the year they need to step up and prove themselves!

GGOOOOO CCCCAAAANNNNNNEEEESSSS!!!!:handclap::nod::yo:;)

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
i've been questioning golden and his coaching staff. this is the year they need to step up and prove themselves!

GGOOOOO CCCCAAAANNNNNNEEEESSSS!!!!:handclap::nod::yo:;)

Next year they will contend for a playoff spot, but I doubt they do this year. They are still young, and we lost our starting QB for the season.

The offense should be fine, its the D I am worried about, because that is where we got killed last year. Its not the players that worries me, its the coaching. If we can improve in our game day adjustments, we should be fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad