J.G. Pageau appreciation thread

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I absolutely love this guy and he's one of my favorite Senators of all-time. He poured his heart every shift.

He was the Mark Stone of our bottom 6 where he made everyone he played with better there. The Condras, the Conachers, etc....

He will be back July 1st.

Edit: :(

Top 5 favorite players for me in this organizations history. He plays the right way and probably more than any senator he was able to raise his game when it mattered most. I was at both his hat trick and four goal game in the playoffs. Some of the best games I have ever attended. I really think him and Stone signed very fair deals I wish they were still with the team. Would have been great leaders to guide a young team.

I am really suprised they didnt sign him when the price tag was only 5 million. Oh well this is life as a sens fan, lets hope that they draft well and players decide that they want to stay with the organization and ownership is truly commited to building a winner.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Merci pour tout Jean-Gabriel. You shoulda been a Senator for life, but it was just not in the cards with this management.

Un petit PAGEAU PAGEAU PAGEAUUUU for the road...

Last edited:
Reactions: ATdaisuki and bert

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
He was a good Sens player who was very consistent. It's too bad he had to leave but our team is going nowhere for at least 1 more seasons.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
When Sens players go to other teams, I never really understand people wanting them to get to lift a Cup there considering we haven't had one ourselves. But you know what? For this guy I'll make an exception. We've got some years to go anyhow, this guy f***ing deserves it! Whenever we make it back to the playoffs, we're gonna miss the experience and presence of this kid, but at least for f***ing once I don't feel like there's bad blood - we got a good return, he got a good contract, everyone can be satisfied.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
When Sens players go to other teams, I never really understand people wanting them to get to lift a Cup there considering we haven't had one ourselves. But you know what? For this guy I'll make an exception. We've got some years to go anyhow, this guy f*cking deserves it! Whenever we make it back to the playoffs, we're gonna miss the experience and presence of this kid, but at least for f*cking once I don't feel like there's bad blood - we got a good return, he got a good contract, everyone can be satisfied.
Yeah, Pageau lifting the Cup just feels photogenic somehow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad