Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
To Calgary:

Josh Anderson

To Columbus:

Mark Jankowski
2020 3rd

Two 25-year-olds in need of a change of scenery. Anderson has just 1 goal 4 points this season, Jankowski has 0 goals and 1 point but kills penalties. Anderson had 47 points last season, Jankowski had 32 points.

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
I mean as a Flames fan yes absolutely but you’re way off. Columbus has no reason to move Anderson

Other than him being a pending RFA with arbitration rights and having seemingly lost his mojo on his team?

Anderson and Jankowski are on awfully similar plateaus right now.

FanTheFlames

Aug 20, 2017
Id do it but even as a Flames fan id say Calgary throws in a pick or something to sweeten the deal a bit maybe a later pick or something.
I think Columbus would be dumb to entertain this type of trade anyway considering Anderson has the lowest possible trade value he can have at the moment and Jankowski never really had any significant trade value.

Bond

May 10, 2012
Seems like the best case scenario for a Jankowski trade

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Jankowski to Pitt sounds about right. They love reclamation projects. I'd send a high pick (2nd) if we could pry Rust from them.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I've got more faith in Anderson bouncing back than Janko. As a Flames fan I'd welcome the swap.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I wasn't aware anyone with the authority to say so was on HF.
Well, these negotiations are taking place entirely on HF, so, really, that's the opinion you have to care about if you're going to discuss it here. Otherwise, go see if you can find Kekalainen's direct line and leave us alone with the endless Andy proposals and the "BUT BUT BUT HOW DARE YOU OVERRATE HIM" nonsense that inevitably follows.

Reactions: Cogburn

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Another one? If thats all it takes to get Anderson then he would be traded by now over and over again.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
No way, not when we're only *checks Calendar and HockeyDB* 3 years away from Jankowski being the best player from his draft!

Also, CBJ laughs Tre off the phone.
If Columbus is on the Janko train, a 4th round pick would have us drive him to the airport for you.. we have too many players as is for the NHL.

LazyCircuits

Dec 14, 2019
Europia
I’m the rare Columbus fan who is happy to look at trading Josh Anderson before the contract stuff turns bad but there is no way I would accept this trade.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
I think he would look good in Boston,what would it take to make something like that happen. I know he is struggling this year but he is young,and if the cost is reasonable I think he would be worth a shot......as a Bruins fan I am getting tired of over paying for end of the line right wings.........

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad