TV: iZombie(CW Network)

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
To the shows credit last night it had a good balance between the overall storyline/theme and the 'murder mystery of the week'. We'll see how it holds out but it was about 50/50, usually network TV shows drop the big picture story for season finales apart from little tidbits here and there.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
I caught the premiere and enjoyed it - clearly the creators are trying to do less of a "procedural'" type of show (her glimpses are often incorrect), trying to have some fun with some worn-out genre tropes.

I'm also a sucker for zombie shows and strong female leads, so this is good stuff, better than the usual lowbrow CW crap.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Anyone still watch this? It's held up surprisingly well. The increasing zombie outbreak, the search for the cure, the search for the source, and the episodic case-a-week.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Actually still liking the show, nothing amazing but fun and better than a lot of other stuff out there these days.

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
I've binge watched the first season of this show over the last week. I'm not a fan of the zombie genre but I really enjoy this show. It has a little of everything. Drama, some action and a brand of humor I like. Season 2 starts in about a month and I will definitely be tuning in.

Those who thought it would be a major flop should maybe give it a try. I did and I haven't been disappointed.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
So I'm resurrecting this because I've been slowly working my way through season 2 on Netflix - anyone know who covers "Unwell" by Matchbox Twenty for the finale?

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I never kept watching it but it's hilarious that it's still on and probably one of CW's strongest shows.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Noteworthy since this is a hockey board!

TV Line also had a sit down with the cast, where it’s revealed Liv shall eat the brains of a romantic comedy fan, a hockey goon, and a boozy dowager in the next season.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
well first 3 seasons were awesome but ive lost interest with the new direction in season 4

basically no brain would EVER be left behind at a crime scene with people knowing what they know and its just a boring situation in general with people not hiding it. doubt ill get through this new season, think this decision probably killed the show (but its the cw so who knows)

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
well first 3 seasons were awesome but ive lost interest with the new direction in season 4

basically no brain would EVER be left behind at a crime scene with people knowing what they know and its just a boring situation in general with people not hiding it. doubt ill get through this new season, think this decision probably killed the show (but its the cw so who knows)

It has changed a lot with the "outing" of zombies etc. I've liked certain episodes while others have been more meh. The hockey goon one was great overall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad