WJC: I've never had a blackberry but...

Mr Lahey*

I think it's us, I remember us screaming when this lady was taking the pic so it fits perfectly

Alle

Oct 22, 2009
Sweden
I doubt that they have the right to alter your appearance like that.

Why would they change your hair colour, anyhow?

Grabovski

Aug 12, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Hey man you are on the front page of Tsn.ca for the Canada vs. Swiss story, the pic of you and your brother....LOL

84159546-430x296.jpg

Thats the pic^^^^^ On TSN front page

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
correct me if i'm wrong... but arent you guys on tsn.ca right now? front page?

someone do a print screen and paste... i can't do it

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
maybe it's just me... this is the only way i can get it up...

that's what she said

nvm... beaten to it

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
The guys who resist arrest and run and the others who get caught with a ton of drugs sign the waivers lol?

You can bet there's a monetary reward for signing the waiver.... Might be something nominal like ($500) but Cops wouldn't have a show if they had to rely on the criminals to be 'kind enough to sign the waiver'....

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Maybe. In general that would be the case. If they were with the arena though, probably not. It likely says on your ticket that it's okay to photograph you for advertising purposes, etc.

Dont think so. Might be different for the juniors, but the Sens have used images of me a number of times, and each time I have to sign a release. Same with the Ottawa Sun, Citizen, Le Droit, and some random Thunder Bay paper.

Didnt sign anything for a number of TV stations though...

Last edited:

HABitual

Mar 1, 2002
Kirkland Lake, Ontar
Visit site
So last year, for the Canada-US New Years Eve game, my brother and I painted our faces.

At the end of the game, some lady came and took a bunch of pictures of us. We weren't sure what for, but we never found them.

Until today...my brother was on the TSN site (he is in NZ right now and can only follow through the website) and he came across this seemingly familiar picture....

(look on the left side at the picture in the Blackberry ad)

funny.jpg

Now here is one of us at the game:

n502397841_1203366_6240.jpg

My favourite part is that they photoshopped my hair to be black...:laugh: should i be worried?

Anyways, just wanted to share a funny little story that came out of nowhere...nothing like seeing yourself pop up in a blackberry ad on TSN (also saw it later on TV) a year later!

You should sue!!

Danavan

Apr 7, 2008
Vancity
does someone have a bigger picture of the blackberry ad?
I don't think it's the same picture as the one on tsn.ca

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
So you just happened to get seats right beside the TSN booth, then get on a Blackberry ad, and now are on the front page of TSN?

Why do I feel like this thread is just a cleverly disguised advertisement?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad