Confirmed with Link: Ivan Provorov Signs Extension - 6 Years/$40.5M ($6.75AAV)

mdm815

Dec 22, 2005
pa
Provorov is Reverse-Carter. You're never going to get an objective conversation that stays that way.

To the bolded, compare the number of UFA years that bought out to Provorov's potential deal.

It's easier to quote myself:

Adjust up a bit for the cap, etc.

You can add to that the baseline that we have of roughly top pair rep D going UFA getting ~8 per and arrive fairly quickly at a ballpark.

If your counter argument is that he's Hedman/Doughty, I'm not going to respond. You're not interested in reality.
He’s not Hedman/Doughty, but he’s also above all of those defensemen you listed. He sort of is a unique case and it’s unfair to say otherwise. All of those players had just broken out and their breakouts still don’t have most of them as de facto number one’s on their team. Provorov will have been a number one for three years at the time of his signing.

I don’t understand how some can say JVR at 7 “is just market value. It’s where salaries are going”, but think that Provorov, in a more valuable position, in a more valuable role, with zero replacement opportunity will be less than 6. Even as a RFA. RFA deals in recent history have been prove it contracts, or pay it contracts. What does he need to prove? Does he need to play 28 minutes instead of 24? 20 goals with little PP time instead of 17?

I’ll leave it at this, i predict 7x8. Give or take .5m. If he’s less than 6.5 on an 8 year deal I’ll let HFFlyers set the terms of how i absolve myself of the shame.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
It’s not like Provorov had a tough depth chart to navigate through. Even to this day the Flyers still have a 1:1 ratio of defensemen you’d qualify as good to bad.

mdm815

Dec 22, 2005
pa
So Provorov is only a number one because of our depth? Sanheim, Myers, Morin, Hagg, Ginning. These guys have a shot to replace him one day. Got it.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
So Provorov is only a number one because of our depth? Sanheim, Myers, Morin, Hagg, Ginning. These guys have a shot to replace him one day. Got it.

It certainly helps & I wouldn’t personally classify him as a #1 quality defender at this moment. He still has to improve his game & it’s not some forgone conclusion he’s going to reach Norris/legendary status like the majority of Flyers fans have already penciled him in for.

Anyway I’m done with this conversation. There’s no objectively to be had when it comes to Provorov & most Flyers fans.

mdm815

Dec 22, 2005
pa
It certainly helps & I wouldn’t personally classify him as a #1 quality defender at this moment. He still has to improve his game & it’s not some forgone conclusion he’s going to reach Norris/legendary status like the majority of Flyers fans have already penciled him in for.

Anyway I’m done with this conversation. There’s no objectively to be had when it comes to Provorov & most Flyers fans.
That’s fair, and i agree he’s not there yet, but every indication is that he is on track to achieve that as soon as this season. To me it’s just a simple case of how do you replace him for 7mil or less.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Of the top 20 paid Dmen, 4 of them are on their 3rd contract:

Karlsson coming off a 78 point season
Pietrangelo after posting a 51, 41 and 42 paced season.
Ekblad who everyone has said is overpaid
Doughty had a 59 point season under his belt

The other 16 Dmen are on their 3rd contract. And the 20th/21st paid Dmen make exactly 6 million for cap hit.

So you can point to Pietrangleo and say Provy should be there. EK/ Doughty was underpaid, Ekblad overpaid.

So if he did sign for 6.5 million, that puts him in the top 15 paid Dmen in the league. And based on AlexP, that is fair. But based on how the other 16 are paid, it sure looks like you need to be on the 3rd contract to get the top money.

And for those throwing out 8 million...only 3 guys are getting 8 million this year: Subban, Burns and Carlsson.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
So if he did sign for 6.5 million, that puts him in the top 15 paid Dmen in the league. And based on AlexP, that is fair. But based on how the other 16 are paid, it sure looks like you need to be on the 3rd contract to get the top money.

This is usually how things work in sports leagues with a hard cap.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
1. It kind of is. It may be a gamble but that's exactly what it is the longer the deal the more annual cap it's going to take. You're insuring that Ivan is locked up though his prime years. On what it think would be a reasonable contract when he hits his prime.

Buying UFA years from an RFA isn't the same as a UFA contract. In one case, it's beneficial for a player to take a little less per UFA year X number of years from now, given the potential for injury, stagnation, decline, etc., because it's guaranteed money way down the line. In the other case, there's no such longterm benefit for the UFA. It behooves him to maximize his value here and now for as long and as high as possible.

2. Again you don't answer any question I pose to you. It's actually quite frustrating. I'm trying to understand why you don't think a GM would offer him stupid money if he were on the open market. Again every one of those D men you listed Ivan is better than except for maybe Jones, and that's right now not in the future. If Provo were on PP1 what do you think his numbers last year would look like? He was playing 23 min a game while not being utilized on PP1 that's a ridiculous number for a 21 year old in the NHL. He also tied for the league lead in goals, again while not being on the first unit. He would have ran away with it if he was. The reason I asked how many number 1 dmen in the NHL are under 23 on a playoff team is to show you his value. You won't answer because the is only 1 and it is him.

So a calder trophy gets you 7.5 but none of which I stated doesn't. :laugh:

I've answered your question several times, you just (intentionally?) didn't understand my answer. Let me be as plain as possible.

It doesn't matter. It's a bullshit question. Why does being a number 1 dman on his playoff team under the age of 23 equal 9 million per? It's a completely arbitrary set of criteria that sounds more meaningful than it actually is.

Why under 23? Is there some special significance there or is it merely a cherry-picked number to exclude guys like Seth Jones, Jaccob Slavin, Hampus Lindholm, etc.?

Why number 1 on a playoff team? Does that mean that Provorov is suddenly worth more than Karlsson? If the Flyers miss the playoffs next season, is Provorov suddenly worth less?

Why a number 1 on his team? Does that mean if Provorov had been drafted by the LA Kings or Tampa Bay Lightning that he wouldn't be worth 9 million per, because he wouldn't be the number 1 on either team?

Are all number 1s on playoff teams worth 9 million per? I know Morgan Rielly is 24, so I guess he gets docked some AAV because he's over the magical 23 years old line, but surely he's vastly underpaid at 5 million per. He should be up around 8 million or so by your line of thinking, right?

And why 9 million per? Why not 8 million per? Or 10 million? Or 11 million? You're just pulling a number out of your ass.

There's no evidence that being your team's #1 D on a playoff team under the age of 23 means you are worth 9 million per! Your best argument is Ekblad, but he was a former first overall, won a major award, and he's a unicorn in the world of hockey in that he's a top pairing righthand shot defenseman and he "only" makes 7.5 million per. Never mind that I specifically want to stay the hell away from giving out a contract like that.

3. Manning contact is relevant because I'm not comparing thier UFA/ RFA status. It's just to say a lot of NHL GM's aren't very bright when handing out contracts. Would you pay Manning 2 mil per to be on this team? I would pay 2 mil per for another team to take him.

I was refuting your argument that no one would offer him 9 million on the open market. I believe you are very wrong.

I'm confused, the open market where he's an RFA that a team would offer-sheet and give up additional assets in order to sign if the Flyers didn't just match anyway (aka, aka a scenario that is exceedingly rare) or the magical world where Provorov suddenly is able to turn himself into a UFA right now. You know, the world that doesn't actually exist.

Manning being overpaid has no bearing on Provorov. Two completely, totally, entirely different markets with different market pressures that drive the negotiations between the team and the player.

I mean, after all, if the Oilers are going to pay Milan Lucic 6 million per, they're surely going to have to offer McDavid a max contract. Wait a second...

That’s a pretty good way of putting it @deadhead. That’s 6.5 cap hit. With a climbing cap it could look like 7x8. I think everyone is pretty much on board with the concept that 6-8 over 8 years is to be expected, it’s just a matter of how he performs this year and what the rest of the market does between now and him signing.

Dude, he's arguing AGAINST your point of view and what he said is pretty much exactly what I've been saying. You just magically turn 6.5 million into 8 million, chalk it up to "cap going up", and then hope no one notices that you've inflated the value of the contract by 12 million dollars.

Also, who saw this plot twist coming: Deadhead being the lucid person in a debate?

So for the past few years Couturier has been worth what other fans offered? He wasn’t worth more to us than he would have been in a trade? Because that’s exactly what we said as a board and it’s identical to the scenario posited here.

*Checks Couturier's AAV on CapFriendly* Yep, still 4.33 million per.

He’s not Hedman/Doughty, but he’s also above all of those defensemen you listed. He sort of is a unique case and it’s unfair to say otherwise. All of those players had just broken out and their breakouts still don’t have most of them as de facto number one’s on their team. Provorov will have been a number one for three years at the time of his signing.

I don’t understand how some can say JVR at 7 “is just market value. It’s where salaries are going”, but think that Provorov, in a more valuable position, in a more valuable role, with zero replacement opportunity will be less than 6. Even as a RFA. RFA deals in recent history have been prove it contracts, or pay it contracts. What does he need to prove? Does he need to play 28 minutes instead of 24? 20 goals with little PP time instead of 17?

I’ll leave it at this, i predict 7x8. Give or take .5m. If he’s less than 6.5 on an 8 year deal I’ll let HFFlyers set the terms of how i absolve myself of the shame.

He's absolutely in that tier of defenseman that were listed, i.e. he's not nearly as unique as you want him to be. He's a great young defenseman. Drew Doughty he is not.

And JVR? *sigh* It's completely irrelevant.

And then you move the goal posts downwards. I've been saying 6.5 on an 8 year deal this entire time. I'm calling bullshit on the 8 or 9 million per claims.

mdm815

Dec 22, 2005
pa
The top D men earners in 2015 came in between 5.75 up to 7, with a few earning slightly more and P.K. getting a massive 9 per for the time. One of those 5.75 earners was Hamilton on his RFA bridge.

Currently the top D men are being paid 8-10+. So in three years the average for top earners on new contracts has climbed from ~7 for premier players to ~9. A similar contract to Hamilton would put Provorov around 6.5-7 right now.

mdm815

Dec 22, 2005
pa
@mja you’ve moved the goalposts. I’ve soecifically stated several times that i expect the contract to come between 6-8. I’ve said that i would bet 7x8 years. You’re the one who is arguing me at 8mill per, and 9 only left my mouth when arguing what he could get on the open market. I have kept it civil with you the entire time while you spout insulting comments.
The reason i quoted deadhead and gave him his due is that he clearly illustrated a point in a civil way, and that’s what a discussion is. I click like on things i agree with. I click like on things i disagree with if they promote healthy discussion.

mdm815

Dec 22, 2005
pa
And i have no idea what posting couturiers cap hit has anything to do w why he was brought up in the first place, and i would take Provorov over any of those “comparable” d men listed, and so would most.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
@mja you’ve moved the goalposts.

Literally, my first post in the thread:

People saying 8 per are crazy. I love Ivan, but he's done nothing to warrant that. I think he maxes out at 6.5 on an 8 year deal.

How am I moving the goalposts exactly, Mr. "6.5 or 8 million, Who's Counting?"?

And i have no idea what posting couturiers cap hit has anything to do w why he was brought up in the first place, and i would take Provorov over any of those “comparable” d men listed, and so would most.

You brought up Couturier as example of a player having more value to this team than he would otherwise as a rebuttal in the Provorov vs. McDavid nonsense. The McDavid nonsense was to argue that 9 million per wouldn't be outrageous for Ivan because he has the same value to the Flyers as McDavid has to the Oilers (btw, it hurt my soul just to type that), the clear implication of that being that even if Provorov isn't personally as valuable as McDavid, he is essentially as valuable to the team, hence he deserves what would be the second highest AAV for a defenseman in the entire league until Karlsson signs his next contract. People called bullshit on you for that ridiculous line of thought. You then, for reasons that are impossible to divine, thought that it would be a good idea to bring up Couturier as a rebuttal, who, despite being vitally important to the team just like Provorov, makes a whopping 4.33 million per. Mysteriously, it seems that Couts' value to the team hasn't translated all that well for him into $$$.

And finally, as for that list, it's literally a list of every highly regarded young defenseman in the league. Regardless of whether or not you'd take Provorov over most of them (and I would take him over most of them), it stands to reason that he's not going to going to earn 3-4 million more per year than them.

You're just completely overrating Provorov.

mdm815

Dec 22, 2005
pa
I’ll divine it for you then. Couturier was brought up because we have first hand experience as flyers fans that value in a vacuum and value to team structure are two different things. His salary has nothing to do with the discussion, but let’s also remember that he was a 40 pt player when that contract was signed so that’s sort of a disingenuous argument from you, no? Should we only pay Provo 4.5 because he’s not worth more than ghost?

And to that list, of course you would take him over all of them. Anyone would. He’s ahead of each and every one of them at the same point in their respective careers.

And your first post sums up why we are here at all. You think he maxes at 6.5 over 8 where in reality he could fall between 6 and 8 depending on factors yet to unfold. But to insult people’s intelligence or line of thinking for believing it’s possible that he could see those numbers is ridiculous, bc they aren’t crazy numbers at all.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
How did I know you were going to say that? It's amazing that there are so many people with so many opinions but when asked a simple question there is just no way to answer it!
How was that a simple question?

That's the point of this entire discussion. There is a risk in both. Paying 8x8 could pay off big time. It could also saddle us with an overpaid defenseman if he craps the bed. I'm willing to bet that we save more by paying 8x8 now than we do by giving him a bridge contract. You are absolutely right that we have no idea what things will look like. That's why the people talking about these deals are acknowledging that this is a risk but a risk worth taking. But I guess it makes sense, if there is one thing people never do and really can't do, it is make projections about players or their salaries.
I don't see how a 8x8 pays off big time. It might not kill you, but it's a needless premium being paid based on recent contracts handed out. That would make him the 4th highest paid defenseman in the league wedged in between a bunch of guys who are well into their UFA years. As I have pointed out more than once, 4 of those 8 years are RFA years for Ivan. An 8x8 deal right off of his ELC is basically saying his 4 UFA years are worth about 12 million AAV. That's crazy.

So you know that in three years he won't be worth $12 million, but you also know that you're willing to pay him something for the next three or so years? Is that correct? What are you willing to pay him on a bridge deal? $4 million? Less? More?
Yes I can say with 99% certainty, Provorov won't be worth 12 million AAV in 3 years.

There aren't many examples of bridge deals for defenseman recently. Most teams are going straight to the long term extensions that bring their players to UFA, but here are the most recent ones:

Nov 16: Trouba 2 years 3.0 AAV 4.11%
Aug 16: Ceci 2 years 2.8 AAV 3.84%
Jul 16: Dumba 2 years 2.55 AAV 3.49%
Feb 16: R. Murray 2 years 2.825 AAV 3.96%

With the inflation of the cap, and say Provorov is the best of the group and gets close to 5% of the cap, you're looking at a 2 year deal with an AAV between 3.75 and 4.00 million. But the Flyers won't do that so it's not worth discussing much further.

Last edited:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
The bridge deals matter because they set the price for RFA years without UFA years.
The UFA deals matter because they set the price for the UFAs, but they need to be discounted for risk (i.e. the prospect of making that big money next year has a lot more value than maybe getting that money four years from now if everything goes right).

If Provorov was a UFA, he wouldn't get Doughty money because he's probably the 20th best D-man in the league right now and MIGHT in a few years develop into a top ten D-man, Doughty is top 5, and might decline to top 10. So think more like Carlsson money. In two or three years that could be different in both directions, he could be top ten or be injured.

8 years, $6-6.5M a year is probably the range of a potential deal, 6 years would be more in the $5M range.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
How was that a simple question?

You don't understand how that is a simple question? How much money do you think he'll get after a bridge deal is not a simple question? You obviously have some idea of player values but you just can't answer this question. You're citing to plenty of examples of both bridge deals and contracts after bridge deals. Obviously we don't know what the future holds, but we can make educated guesses, right? I can go back and I'm sure you've made predictions about things in the past, but HFBoards seem to be a place where people don't like to say anything concrete unless it is what everyone else is saying, then everyone is an expert on things like draft position, trade value, prospect ceilings and floors, etc. But this? This is just too much to wrap your head around.

I don't see how a 8x8 pays off big time. It might not kill you, but it's a needless premium being paid based on recent contracts handed out. That would make him the 4th highest paid defenseman in the league wedged in between a bunch of guys who are well into their UFA years. As I have pointed out more than once, 4 of those 8 years are RFA years for Ivan. An 8x8 deal right off of his ELC is basically saying his 4 UFA years are worth about 12 million AAV. That's crazy.

Well maybe your inability to estimate a contract after his bridge deal is the problem. If we pay him 4*3 or 5*3 or whatever the bridge deal is you are anticipating/hoping for, and he outplays it greatly by doing something like winning a Norris Trophy in that time frame or being the leading ice time getter in a Cup Championship or similarly impactful things, I would guess his contract after the bridge contract is not going to be just a minor raise from~ $5million to ~$8 million. I would guess it would be $10 mil + especially considering the increase in cap space. If thatst the case having him wrapped up at $8 million until he's 30 if he's a perennial Norris contender that's paying off in a big way (or whatever we sign him for...I think the original post I said $7 million). It could absolutely backfire and he doesn't live up to it. No question. But I'm willing to take that risk.

I can say with 99% certainty, Provorov won't be worth 12 million AAV in 3 years.

There aren't many examples of bridge deals for defenseman recently. Most teams are going straight to the long term extensions that bring their players to UFA, but here are the most recent ones:

Nov 16: Trouba 2 years 3.0 AAV 4.11%
Aug 16: Ceci 2 years 2.8 AAV 3.84%
Jul 16: Dumba 2 years 2.55 AAV 3.49%
Feb 16: R. Murray 2 years 2.825 AAV 3.96%

With the inflation of the cap, and say Provorov is the best of the group and gets close to 5% of the cap, you're looking at a 2 year deal with an AAV between 3.75 and 4.00 million. But the Flyers won't do that so it's not worth discussing much further.

Provolone is better than all of those guys. I would absolutely not expect him to sign for a comparable deal. The potential savings we get now, when it is not needed, are far less important than potential savings in a few years. Fully recognize it could backfire but willing to take the risk (I know you probably can't understand how I am making these statements because it is such a difficult concept but I am making the statement based on his play and the cap and contracts in general going up).

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

There's no hope of me making an argument that will change your mind if you're starting from a premise of Provorov being clearly better than Hampus Lindholm and Dougie Hamilton. You're buying the Jim Jackson Orange Kool-Aid or making a point I'm completely missing.

But sincerely, thank you for not resorting to the "but he was better than Hedman at the same age, so maybe!" argument. I appreciate it.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
You don't understand how that is a simple question? How much money do you think he'll get after a bridge deal is not a simple question? You obviously have some idea of player values but you just can't answer this question. You're citing to plenty of examples of both bridge deals and contracts after bridge deals. Obviously we don't know what the future holds, but we can make educated guesses, right? I can go back and I'm sure you've made predictions about things in the past, but HFBoards seem to be a place where people don't like to say anything concrete unless it is what everyone else is saying, then everyone is an expert on things like draft position, trade value, prospect ceilings and floors, etc. But this? This is just too much to wrap your head around.
Dude what? This is what you wrote:
You think at age whatever entering the prime of his career as a UFA on his first UFA contract he is likely to get $________?

You said UFA. Now you're bringing up bridge deals. You do know what a bridge deal is right?

The absolute earliest Provorov could become a UFA is the summer of 2023. But the Flyers won't structure his contract(s) like that so we are most likely talking about 2025/2026. Pretty far in the future. That's why I asked all of those questions. My cat could give you a better guess today for what his UFA contract would look like than I could.

Well maybe your inability to estimate a contract after his bridge deal is the problem. If we pay him 4*3 or 5*3 or whatever the bridge deal is you are anticipating/hoping for, and he outplays it greatly by doing something like winning a Norris Trophy in that time frame or being the leading ice time getter in a Cup Championship or similarly impactful things, I would guess his contract after the bridge contract is not going to be just a minor raise from~ $5million to ~$8 million. I would guess it would be $10 mil + especially considering the increase in cap space. If thatst the case having him wrapped up at $8 million until he's 30 if he's a perennial Norris contender that's paying off in a big way (or whatever we sign him for...I think the original post I said $7 million). It could absolutely backfire and he doesn't live up to it. No question. But I'm willing to take that risk.
A bridge deal would be 2 years.

Seems like a lot of what-ifs in this scenario. I guess I'm just not convinced he's going to win a Norris in the next 3 years. Hell I'm not even convinced he's the best defenseman on this team over the next 3 years.

Provolone is better than all of those guys. I would absolutely not expect him to sign for a comparable deal. The potential savings we get now, when it is not needed, are far less important than potential savings in a few years. Fully recognize it could backfire but willing to take the risk (I know you probably can't understand how I am making these statements because it is such a difficult concept but I am making the statement based on his play and the cap and contracts in general going up).
You asked the question. I said there aren't many examples. I said he would get a higher percentage than everyone and adjusted for the inflation. He'd get about 2 years 4 AAV and then they would negotiate a long term deal starting with his age 24 season.

But I'll repeat again, he's not getting a bridge deal, I only used that as a hypothetical alternative to paying him 8x8 which I would strongly be against. He's just not worth that at this time.

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018

Is he a top 30 defenseman in the NHL? If so he is a #1. A Norris winner only time will tell.

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
Doesn't work like that. There aren't 30 #1 pitchers in baseball.
I would say that’s exactly how it works. When comparing league wide. If not the league would be filled with a lot of 8/9. Have to compare it relative to the league. My opinion.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I would say that’s exactly how it works. When comparing league wide. If not the league would be filled with a lot of 8/9. Have to compare it relative to the league. My opinion.
There can be fewer than 30 #1 defensemen and more than 30 5's, 6's, and 7's. Only reason I brought up baseball is because it's the only other sport that labels their players by number. There aren't 30 #1's or 30 #2's but there are ton's of 3's, 4's, and 5's.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Dude what? This is what you wrote:

You said UFA. Now you're bringing up bridge deals. You do know what a bridge deal is right?

The absolute earliest Provorov could become a UFA is the summer of 2023. But the Flyers won't structure his contract(s) like that so we are most likely talking about 2025/2026. Pretty far in the future. That's why I asked all of those questions. My cat could give you a better guess today for what his UFA contract would look like than I could.

His bridge deal is the deal the "bridges" the gap between his ELC and first big contract. Maybe I should have just said "next contract" instead of first UFA contract because it will likely be signed with one year left as an RFA but for all intents and purposes he'll be a UFA. I can understand the potential confusion there but I would have thought since I described the exact scenario I was talking about that you could have assume it was a typo or just a mistake. But ok forget about the term UFA then, what will his next contract be after his bridge deal?

A bridge deal would be 2 years.

Seems like a lot of what-ifs in this scenario. I guess I'm just not convinced he's going to win a Norris in the next 3 years. Hell I'm not even convinced he's the best defenseman on this team over the next 3 years.

Well that's obviously where we differ the most. I think Provorov is on his way to being a legit #1 franchise defender.

You asked the question. I said there aren't many examples. I said he would get a higher percentage than everyone and adjusted for the inflation. He'd get about 2 years 4 AAV and then they would negotiate a long term deal starting with his age 24 season.

But I'll repeat again, he's not getting a bridge deal, I only used that as a hypothetical alternative to paying him 8x8 which I would strongly be against. He's just not worth that at this time.
Well I suppose we'll wait and see. I'm not sure they won't give him a bridge deal, I was just saying what I would be willing to do. If it's me I'm locking him down as long as possible as soon as possible.

mdm815

Dec 22, 2005
pa
There's no hope of me making an argument that will change your mind if you're starting from a premise of Provorov being clearly better than Hampus Lindholm and Dougie Hamilton. You're buying the Jim Jackson Orange Kool-Aid or making a point I'm completely missing.

But sincerely, thank you for not resorting to the "but he was better than Hedman at the same age, so maybe!" argument. I appreciate it.

If we are talking at this very moment there’s some players i would take on that list. I don’t think Provo is as good as you guys think i think he is. But i think he’s better than some of the credit he’s being given here too.
I do believe of that entire list Provorov has had the best rookie and sophomore campaigns of the bunch. There’s room for debate there but i don’t believe that’s an outlandish claim

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad