Ivan Provolov Profile / Videos

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Same as Travis in regards to wanting to share profile and some vids.

Again mods, if its inappropriate location for the thread, please move.

Great pics by Hexy, particularly Konecny (as he was slated to go much earlier).

http://www.mynhldraft.com/2015/NHL-Draft-Profiles/Ivan-Provorov

Well, at least you spell Provolov's name right in the article ;)

Also, you're really not offering ANYTHING new here. Not even an original analysis. You've merely compiled a couple quotes we've read on many other sites and videos you could find by searching his name on YouTube. I regret my click, but enjoy those 5 cents

Last edited:

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia

Also, you're really not offering ANYTHING new here. Not even an original analysis. You've merely compiled a couple quotes we've read on many other sites and videos you could find by searching his name on YouTube. I regret my click, but enjoy those 5 cents

Are you okay?

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Are you okay?

I'm not okay, I've found all the information I can find on Provorov already and I expected something new here. I'm going through hockey withdrawal!

Also, I thought OP was the author of the profile trying to get clicks. Now I see that he was merely trying to share a site that he found. My mistake for flying off the handle.

VanFlyer

Feb 18, 2007

My oh my, who pissed in your wheaties?

Its the dog days of summer and there is not much to post about regarding hockey.

I can't provide an original analysis, because I have never watched Provolov or Konecny play. I was merely trying to provide some info for those that may have not seen before and were bored.

If it was redundant for you, just move on to another thread instead of responding the way you did?

duffy9748

Nov 26, 2007

Its the dog days of summer and there is not much to post about regarding hockey.

I can't provide an original analysis, because I have never watched Provolov or Konecny play. I was merely trying to provide some info for those that may have not seen before and were bored.

If it was redundant for you, just move on to another thread instead of responding the way you did?

You were way out of line posting anything about our top prospect. Post that **** somewhere else.

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park

Again

I thought you were presenting this as your own original material, I otherwise would not have reacted that way. I'm just as eager for new information as you are about Provorov. If I had not already found this site before I probably would have been very greatful that you shared it.

There is, however, a Provorov thread you could have posted this into without a new thread, but you already said you didn't know if this was a necessary thread in the OP. Since it WAS a new thread, I assumed it was a site that would offer new videos or analysis, I was disappointed to find out that it wasn't.

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA

Who now?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad