Discuss!

Last edited:

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Will there be any streams this year?

From the official page:
For fans who can’t make their way to Břeclav or Bratislava, streams will once again be available for all games, with Czech commentary accompanying the games involving the Czech Republic. The streams have been upgraded for 2016, with new graphics and replays available. Links can be found on the site before the tournament at hlinkamemorial.cz.

What are the odds we win a game after 7 years?:laugh:

You have a hard group, but I think this could be finally the year. You will have a pretty solid team. (It would be a huge loss if Ruzicka couldn't go though)

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
From the official page:

Sounds great.

Will be interesting to see how this Swedish team performs. Goaltending looks great, defense looks beyond great but the forward group looks very meh. Really tough group as well.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
Looks ok, but I am missing Landin, Sveningsson, Lindberg and Olofsson.

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Anybody have the Finnish roster? They are having a camp in Vierumäki at the moment but roster is nowhere to be seen.

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
So as we get closer to the start of the tournament, will there be links easily available. I didn't see anything on the website that shows where they will be. I assume for game one there will be a link provided under the game? I don't care if I have to pay a few bucks for it.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
So as we get closer to the start of the tournament, will there be links easily available. I didn't see anything on the website that shows where they will be. I assume for game one there will be a link provided under the game? I don't care if I have to pay a few bucks for it.

I believe the links will be on the schedule page.

Joe Zanussi

Jul 15, 2011
I love this tourney. And I love the fact that the US sends non usntdp players. I use it as a gauge of how we're growing the game. If we compete with our non usntdp players, I feel like we're making progress.

Plastic Joseph

Unregistered User
Mar 21, 2014
I love this tourney. And I love the fact that the US sends non usntdp players. I use it as a gauge of how we're growing the game. If we compete with our non usntdp players, I feel like we're making progress.

The thing is, the tournament is pretty much a Team Canada showcase and has been for the past 8 years.

Not much real competition from the other teams, although there have been a few good finals.

Its like Canada for the world U18s in spring not being able to send any players in the CHL playoffs and still being very competitive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad