Confirmed with Link: Ivan Fedotov has arrived in Philadelphia (Goalie, 2015 draft pick); made his NHL debut (Apr. 1)

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
GJ2B_UZXcAE1P1f

@Striiker @Beef Invictus Left side of the pic. He's never around. :laugh:

Well this ruins the entire affair.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016

So he's free to sign wherever he wants after the season. Wonder what would be the best choice for him. Given how young and talented Devils are with no real goalie it begs the question about them being a good fit.

Last edited:

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I always knew he was coming over. You could always tell from the orange pads he was wearing before 😉

Will be cool to see him play in three games, miss the playoffs, then sign with the Leafs next season

Reactions: scumpup

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Briere says they are working on an extension and they expect one to get done, but nothing done as of yet

I noticed that too. Wasn't expecting that. Doesn't understand stand some things, but speaks pretty well for never being here before

I noticed that too. Wasn't expecting that. Doesn't understand stand some things, but speaks pretty well for never being here before

Echooooo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad