Ivan Brown (Former Jets coach?)

GFF

Mar 16, 2002
www.wrweb.co.uk
Hey everyone, just wondering if you can help me out.

I am trying to find out about a guy who coached the Guildford Flames over here in England back in the 90s.

Ivan Brown, all i know is that he used to be Winnipeg Jets coach. Don't know when, don't know what coach, just wondering if anyone can help me out. I cannot find anything about a player by that name either! :help:

icbrown

Jan 8, 2014
Ivan Brown

You apparently were looking for information on me?

But I must correct your assumptions, I did coach the Guildford Flames in the 95-96 season, however I never coached with the Winnipeg Jets.

Through a friend of mine, Glen Williamson who was working as an assistant coach for the Jets at the time, I did provide pre-game scouting reports to the Jets coaching staff from 1991 to 1995.

I had previously coached with the Brandon University Bobcats, Australian National Junior Team, and several minor hockey and senior teams.

After Guildford, I coached as head coach of EC Graz of the Austrian Alpen Liga, worked with Gary Clark at Star Bull Rosenheim in the DEL, head coach of Nymegen Tigers of the Dutch League and then with the Canadian National Team through the National Coaching Institute while taking level 4 coaching certification.

I am no longer in the coaching industry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad