Ehrhoff defensively
Weber

U:
Leino being invisible on a line that was producing.:handclap:
Enroth

Mit Yarrum

HoF Turd Shiner
Apr 1, 2010
When we're winning championships, sometime in the future, you'll be thanking Ville. He built the foundation.

He is tank commander. Top line.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
G:
Varone 1st goal
Ruhwedel
Foligno
Faceoffs: Ott 10-17 59%, Konopka 9-11 82%, Varone 6-7 86%
Entertaining game for national TV

B:
Faceoffs: Ennis 4-14 29%

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
G:
Varone 1st goal
Ruhwedel
Foligno
Faceoffs: Ott 10-17 59%, Konopka 9-11 82%, Varone 6-7 86%
Entertaining game for national TV

B:
Faceoffs: Ennis 4-14 29%

You forgot Hodgson's 4-2 67% faceoff, which is pretty G for a guy still obviously favouring his hand injury.

Then again, under G also goes Hodgson's 2 goals (twice tieing up the game) and 4 shots each for Hodgson, Varone and Weber.

Under U would probably go 'Hoff's 4 give-aways. Ouch.

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
Cody is a beast, can't wait till we have REAL talent around him.

Reinhart/McDavid/Eichel/Hodgson is a good group of top 2 centers. ;););)

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Gotta love Varone looking like a competent player.

Also love seeing Hodgson dominate offensively. There are rare instances where I get excited about the future, and for some reason, tonight was one of them.

Don't ask.

JRiz13

Apr 29, 2013
ATL
G:
Varone
CoHo - Has looked even better since coming back from his injury
Ruh I thought was solid
Foligno
GEM Line puck possession at times

B:
NBCSN Play by Play announcers
Ehrhoff give-aways

U:
Leino... Seriously GTFO.

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
**** Leino!

We could get rid of him tomorrow if we wanted. Inform his agent that his services are not required and that he sit at home until he's bought out. Leino files a grievance and is immediately made a free agent ala Gomez or redden. Ville can then sign with whoever for 1 mil.

Might hurt our reputation... Signing a guy for 6 years and telling him to gtfo halfway through his contract. But **** it, if I'm GMTM... He's outta here.

Last edited by a moderator:

LottoPlease

Dec 30, 2013
Pegulaville
**** Leino!

We could get rid of him tomorrow if we wanted. Inform his agent that his services are not required and that he sit at home until he's bought out. Leino files a grievance and is immediately made a free agent ala Gomez or redden. Ville can then sign with whoever for 1 mil.

Might hurt our reputation... Signing a guy for 6 years and telling him to gtfo halfway through his contract. But **** it, if I'm GMTM... He's outta here.

I truly like this scenarios very much so, but if I may as well and I digress, a certain billy layno very much is also much necessitys for us in such forth coming what have yous coming forward
No disrespect

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Enroth is quick but he has a terrible technical game, no smarts. He's also small too. His skills will diminish. He needs to work on his craft to be a backup in this league.

We will finish bottom five next year without Miller unless we go crazy with trades and free agents. You cannot win much with this type of goaltending unless you have a very good team. And we don't.

Need to trade for some goalie talent,

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Enroth is quick but he has a terrible technical game, no smarts. He's also small too. His skills will diminish. He needs to work on his craft to be a backup in this league.

We will finish bottom five next year without Miller unless we go crazy with trades and free agents. You cannot win much with this type of goaltending unless you have a very good team. And we don't.

Need to trade for some goalie talent,

His main issue is one that is unfixable. Hes just too short.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
His main issue is one that is unfixable. Hes just too short.

I don't disagree. But his positioning is garbage as is his rebound control. He cleans that up he could be a good backup for a few years or a starter on a ok team. You're not winning any cups with Enroth unless the old Red Wings are in font of him.

Goalies can be a crap shoot. Sometimes they suck in AHL and are better when they're brought up. I think the best philosophy is to keep a lot of irons in the fire.

internet toughguy

Dec 16, 2009
Richmond, VA
**** Leino!

the entire league understands the rationale behind buying out leino.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Congratulations to Varone. He now has more NHL goals than Leino this season.

Maybe he will surpass him in SOG by the Olympic break.

JRiz13

Apr 29, 2013
ATL
I truly like this scenarios very much so, but if I may as well and I digress, a certain billy layno very much is also much necessitys for us in such forth coming what have yous coming forward
No disrespect

Eh... You made my head hurt sir.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Hodgson is such a consistent player offensively. No matter who his line mates are he's always producing. I've also noticed his defensive game is developing. He's battling better as well. It's good to see.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Congratulations to Varone. He now has more NHL goals than Leino this season.

Maybe he will surpass him in SOG by the Olympic break.

Nolan should make a mini-game: will all of the eligible Amerk players get a goal before Leino!? Who do we got left? Caternacci, Armia.....?

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
No disrespect
Took me a minute :laugh: Well played.

Only the 5th game I've seen this season but for the most part, it wasn't as bad as the others (including the Pit game on Monday). So there's that... Except Enroth. He won't be an answer once Miller is out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad