DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Defend the throne!!
LegitimateYellowishConure-small.gif

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
What is the assigned name to the winner of the 3rd round/semi final, can't be East/West champion? Decision needed so the T-shirt/Sweatshirt makers can start planning (otherwise a missed revenue stream)

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Palat - Point - Stamkos
Killorn - Cirelli - ???
Coleman - Gourde - Goodrow
Maroon - Paq - Stephens

Hedman - Serg
McD - Cernak
Coburn - Foote

Vasy.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Palat - Point - Stamkos
Killorn - Cirelli - ???
Coleman - Gourde - Goodrow
Maroon - Paq - Stephens

Hedman - Serg
McD - Cernak
Coburn - Foote

Vasy.
Just a thought, but Volkov on the second line with Killorn and Cirelli? He hasn't really been able to crack the squad though and it might be high expectations to throw him into second line minutes immediately. Don't want to break up that third line at all, but I think Coleman could play that wing as well. Hope we see Sergachev beside Hedman as well.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Volkov could get a look but I haven't seen anything that shows he can play in a top-6 role. ABB seems hungry to make the jump and has better offensive abilities.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Volkov could get a look but I haven't seen anything that shows he can play in a top-6 role. ABB seems hungry to make the jump and has better offensive abilities.
Totally forgot about ABB, I think he makes the squad for sure and he has a huge opportunity if Kucherov is out for a while (hopefully he is healthy the whole season)

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
Not sure how today's announcement from Ontario that there will a 4 week shutdown starting December 26th, will affect the season start. That goes past the Jan 13th start date. Quebec province is already in a lock down.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Not sure how today's announcement from Ontario that there will a 4 week shutdown starting December 26th, will affect the season start. That goes past the Jan 13th start date. Quebec province is already in a lock down.

Alberta is in lockdown too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad