Post-Game Talk: It's Not Over 'til it's Over PART II - See you at Game 7!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Look, I didn't mean to insult anyone, but if you missed so many games in the regular season you should be much fresher. If you want to win the Cup, endurance is very important. The cup doesn't care if you made 42 saves or 50 saves. The best wins. You got to be prepared for anything(including multiple OT), that's all I'm saying.

and if it went to OT he'd have a rest between periods and go out there and make some more saves.

if he wasn't tired after the game then I'm sure we could sit here and say "he didn't give it his all! he should be spent after every game because he tried his hardest!"

it's a silly thing to nitpick about in my opinion

Blue777

Feb 24, 2010
The broken stick from that crosscheck saved our ass by deflecting the pass from OV. :)

oTB8zmw.jpg

...dat coverage in front of the net.

arunnair87

Aug 12, 2009
I think anyone thinking that this game will be a track meet, or that the Rangers come out and put a 3 spot on Holtby in the 1st, will be severely disappointed.

Game 7's tend to be conservative. Defensively-oriented. With limited risk taking unless it is a critical juncture in the game.

This favor's the Caps, considering that they've mastered the shell defensively and the flukey goal offensively.

Recipe for a win will remain: contain Ovi, volume shoot.

Baby Sinclair will need to watch over us.

Play offensively like Game 6 and defensively like Game 3 and we will win :)

Wolfy*

Ovi is a fool, saying the Caps will win game 7. He only hurts his team because I'm sure our boys will play even harder after a comment like that.

OnlyTruth

Objectivity&Justice
Dec 2, 2013
Guys you need to relax. It is impossible to say anything without some of you having a hysteria. I didnt say anything bad. In fact I said that he had a great game. All im saying that it is good to get into a better physical conditioning. It will only get harder going forward including OT may be even double OT. In fact it is true about every Ranger. Just remember the last season playoffs. I want nothing more than for him to lift the Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad