Pre-Game Talk: It's Miller time | Pens v Sabres @ 7:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014
Is this a preview of our future players i hope??

Kunitz-Crosby-Moulson
Bennett-Malkin-Neal
Someone-Sutter-Ott

Yeah but Someone is the real stretch. His contract has him tied up for a few more years with a no trade to the Penguins. Our bottom 6 really needs Someone. :(

stefanh

Aug 13, 2006
Gothenburg
So Craig Adams have gone 38 games without a point 490 minutes of icetime in that span and a -13. How is it even possible?

ds246pit

Dec 21, 2006
Yeah but Someone is the real stretch. His contract has him tied up for a few more years with a no trade to the Penguins. Our bottom 6 really needs Someone. :(

I figured taking the risk on "someone" was a better option that Adams/Glass/Ebbett/Connor/Pyatt. Megna or Gibbons are maybe's but a physical presense would be nice on that wing.

A physical presense with skill, thus eliminate Glass and anyone else currently in our bottoms 6.

Ideally a 4th line with Sill and Vitale would be nice.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Brian Gibbons will be inserted into the lineup. M-A Fleury starting in goal, per coach Bylsma #Pens @penguins

The wording of that tweet :laugh: Makes me think of Jack Nicholson in Batman ... this team needs an enema :laugh:

By lama: Fleury starting, Gibbons returning from injury. #Penguins @pgshelly

And this one ... by lama? Zen and the Art of Coaching? Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ :laugh:

Yes, I know it's different schools of Buddhism

Last edited:

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014
I figured taking the risk on "someone" was a better option that Adams/Glass/Ebbett/Connor/Pyatt. Megna or Gibbons are maybe's but a physical presense would be nice on that wing.

A physical presense with skill, thus eliminate Glass and anyone else currently in our bottoms 6.

Ideally a 4th line with Sill and Vitale would be nice.

Damn I was hoping we could get into playful "who's on first" banter. To your post, I agree that Sill needs to get ice time. That guy is the epitome of the wet dream Bylsma has when talking about intagibles. Yet, he never plays. If a player is going to be a grinder that dosen't show up on the assists/goals part of the stat sheet, he has to be tough, willing to defend a teammate and energetic. There is no excuse as to why Sill does not play.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
So Craig Adams have gone 38 games without a point 490 minutes of icetime in that span and a -13. How is it even possible?

Talent and *smugbylsmapic*

Damn I was hoping we could get into playful "who's on first" banter. To your post, I agree that Sill needs to get ice time. That guy is the epitome of the wet dream Bylsma has when talking about intagibles. Yet, he never plays. If a player is going to be a grinder that dosen't show up on the assists/goals part of the stat sheet, he has to be tough, willing to defend a teammate and energetic. There is no excuse as to why Sill does not play.

Sill got hurt playing for WBS. There's an actual reason now.

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014
Talent and *smugbylsmapic*

Sill got hurt playing for WBS. There's an actual reason now.

Damn Okay. I can't wait until next season when I buy an AHL package, hockeystreams isn't accepting new members. Then once more I can fully absorb all of Bylsma's stupidity when applicable.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Welp, I submitted my question to Shelly. Let's see if she will actually give an answer.

IF YOU SUBMIT A QUESTION TO SHELLY'S CHAT, PLEASE LET US KNOW. DO NOT POST YOUR NAME, WE WILL SEE HOW MANY WE CAN GUESS!!!!

The newest game sweeping the nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad