GDT: It's Draft Day 2016 | 7 PM EDT - NBCSN, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I want Niemalenien. I think they are taking Wade Allison\

Haha. Oh my goodness. Thomspon. That's hillarious. Maybe he'll get his skating in order and become a 30 goal guy, but I wouldn't touch him at 49

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
For those wondering about Panthers picking "off the board" they are using a very specific analytically arranged draft ranking system called Player Cohort Success. I don't know if I believe in it or not, but it is interesting to note that it rates McAvoy at #3 overall. Don't have links now, I'll do my homework when I get from phone to laptop.

John Chayka was into that and was the reason for him getting the job, he was a director at Stathletes Inc. He was also a good player. He played tier 2 in New Brunswick with the Woodstock Slammers

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
As an American, this whole Americans in the 1st round thing is extremely annoying and forced.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I want Niemalenien. I think they are taking Wade Allison\

Haha. Oh my goodness. Thomspon. That's hillarious. Maybe he'll get his skating in order and become a 30 goal guy, but I wouldn't touch him at 49

Niemelainen right now feels too boring, go for Dineen/Girard at 49 instead, don't want the 1st 3 picks being just D-prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad