It's coming. 2018-19 schedule

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Hey guys,

Any ideas when tickets go on sale? Going to a Knights/Canucks game last year was one of the greatest experiences of my life. Can't wait to go back again this year. :D

Christians go see Billy Graham, Deadheads go see the Grateful Dead and I go see my two favorite teams when they play in Vegas. :nod:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Preseason games sometimes go on sale in late August. Regular season games may go on sale mid-September.

Some schedule notes:

Average time between (start of) games: 54.52 hours (or every other day), including Christmas, ASG and bye "week"

13 back-to-backs. Two home-and-home. Three home-and-away. One away-and-home. Seven away-and-away.

Home stands. Six 1-game, Six 2-game, Two 3-game, Three 4-game, One 5-game

Road trips: Six 1-game, Four 2-game, Three 3-game, Three 4-game, One 5-game
About 47k road miles traveled. 59 travel legs (home-citya-home = 3 legs). Average leg about 800 miles

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Preseason games sometimes go on sale in late August. Regular season games may go on sale mid-September.

Some schedule notes:

Average time between (start of) games: 54.52 hours (or every other day), including Christmas, ASG and bye "week"

13 back-to-backs. Two home-and-home. Three home-and-away. One away-and-home. Seven away-and-away.

Home stands. Six 1-game, Six 2-game, Two 3-game, Three 4-game, One 5-game

Road trips: Six 1-game, Four 2-game, Three 3-game, Three 4-game, One 5-game
About 47k road miles traveled. 59 travel legs (home-citya-home = 3 legs). Average leg about 800 miles
Someone is good at math! :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad