GDT: It's Beginning To Look A lot Like Hockey Season. STL vs DAL. Don't make me break out the trains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to the beginning of the 2023-2024 NHL season. Tonight your St. Louis Blues go again the Dallas Stars. Will the Blues continue to be terrible? Or will they show that last year was a terrible fluke? Find out tonight on St. Louis Blues Hockey.

St. Louis Blues

Buchnevich - Thomas - Kyrou
Saad - Schenn - Kapanen
Vrana - Hayes - Blais
Toropchenko - Sundqvist - Neighbours

Leddy - Parayko
Krug - Faulk
Scandella - Tucker

Jordan Binnington

Dallas Stars

Robertson-Seguin-Pavelski
Benn-Johnston-Dellandrea
Marchment-Duchene-Dadonov
Steel-Faksa-Smith

Suter-Heiskanen
Lindell-Lundkvist
Harley-Hakanpää

Oettinger

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Woohoo!

1697135501920.gif

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
i'm guessing vrana snipes one first for the blues

hoping binny has a good game

also hoping torpo decks suter

Reactions: Fez Whatley

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
It’s been a loooong offseason I’m so pumped for tonight’s game! I’m an eternal optimist and think the team will be much improved this year and compete for a playoff spot. They need to get back to a winning culture here.

Reactions: Blueston

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I'm saving this for a rainy day, but I have recordings of all the playoff wins from 2019. I expect that there will come a point this season where I dust them off, watch them all over a couple weeks, and remember what top quality Blues hockey looked like, and how it felt to see that magical run unfold before our eyes.

I'll appreciate Binnington forever for showing up in Game 7, no matter how many water bottles he throws.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Go Blues! Jake Neighbours will pot the first one of the year at the 8:22 mark of the first period.

Reactions: thedustman

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
No expectations, just want to see the young guys develop for our 2025 deep playoff run.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Watching the Blues Pregame I just realized there was an unannounced trade over the summer.

Not sure what the full details are but we apparently traded Darren Pang for Jamal Mayers.
I would assume the Hawk's are sending something extra to even out the value, especially since they signed him to an extension.

Great to see Jammer back.
I'm curious to see if he gets some game action at some point.

Reactions: mk80

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Watching the Blues Pregame I just realized there was an unannounced trade over the summer.

Not sure what the full details are but we apparently traded Darren Pang for Jamal Mayers.
I would assume the Hawk's are sending something extra to even out the value, especially since they signed him to an extension.

Great to see Jammer back.
he was on sportsnet intermission break team last night

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
he was on sportsnet intermission break team last night
And Panger did all kinds of games for the TSN group.
One National broadcaster for another.

All I know is right now he's doing the pre-game with Alexa and Bernie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad