Its 1967 and Aliens have invaded Earth...

Eagle Eye Cherry

guitar player
Feb 19, 2006
Montreal
No, I mean what are their motives for playing?

evil.

it be far too easy for the aliens to take over the world with their superior technology so they decide to take it easy on earth and give them a fighting chance, so they use their technology to zap all info on hockey into their heads like the matrix and challenge the world into a 7 games series. its that enough info for you.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

This thread probably would have gone better in the 'History of Hockey' Forum.

Jonathan Iilahti*

I watched Space Jam last night....they should make a hockey version.

Lowetide

Feb 27, 2002
The Leafs. All the games are played in Maple Leaf Gardens and they take Harold Ballard home as their leader.

Diving Pokecheck*

I say make a team of all enforcers and beat up on the aliens.

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
I'd tell them to take their superior technology, travel to the year 2008 Earth and play the joined forces of the Detroit Redwings and Pittsburgh Penguins.

Sensfanman

Jan 27, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
Ethan 'Bubblegum' Tate: People of Earth, I am Ethan "Bubblegum" Tate, commander of the Harlem Globetrotters. For generations, your puny planet has lived in peace with the Globetrotter homeworld. But now, for no reason, we challenge you to defend your honor on the basketball court. Will no one meet our challenge? Have none of you pathetic eartlings game?

Fry: What happens if we lose?

Ethan 'Bubblegum' Tate: Nothing. There is nothing at stake and no threat, beyond the shame of defeat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad