It Starts: Season Ticket Prices Going Up.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Hopefully this is a one time type of thing.

Increases will be as little as $5 and as much as $15 per seat per game, depending on the location.
Also, season-ticket holders will be charged an additional $3 per seat per game for a facility improvement fee for T-Mobile Arena. All subscribers will pay for an additional preseason game in 2018 after paying for three this season, so everyone’s bill will increase by the cost of one game.

Golden Knights raising season-ticket prices for 2018-19

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Merry Christmas! :(

Not a season ticket holder so this affects me not, but a facility improvement fee? What at T-Mobile needs improvement? Did they forget to put toilets in the locker rooms? :confused:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Additional income stream. May be city-mandated fee.

Kinda knew that the demand is such they could increase the price.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Merry Christmas! :(

Not a season ticket holder so this affects me not, but a facility improvement fee? What at T-Mobile needs improvement? Did they forget to put toilets in the locker rooms? :confused:
I read that they're obligated to do some stuff to T-MA every X number of years, so they're calling it $3 per ticket for X years instead of $7 per ticket for less years, or something.
Additional income stream. May be city-mandated fee.

Kinda knew that the demand is such they could increase the price.
I doubt the city or county cares what they do with T-Mobile. Since it's an "improvement" fee, I'm guessing it's just for improvements. The county would likely have to get voter approval to add fees to the tickets themselves for LVCVA or whatever, and I'm guessing MGM would fight it like crazy.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad