Injury Report: It really hurts my head with these infolinks adds across my page!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanwhatplan

Mar 31, 2019
Is there something that can be done about these adds just obliterating my page with these adds every time i do something on here. I’m getting to the point right now where I’m going to look for another forum to talk hockey on. Just saying

I have the same problem. Hopefully there’s a way to stop them from popping up.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
You could check google for some way to block that ad. And if you feel guilty about it, also donate to the site.
If I wasn’t or any were you here there would be nobodies to advertise to. I don't mind them on the side because revenue is a must. Just taking up my whole page every time i switch to something.

I just have patience for it any more. Anyways hopefully they can try moving them to the side.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Yeah, I'm on another fourm that's very similar to here (Sherdog) and it has the same crap, frustrating for sure.

I headbutted a wall after accidentally clicking on one. I can see where the OP is coming from.
I like it right here :) all good

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Just become a sponsor and you get no ads whatsoever. It’s $12 US a year, so $1 US (~$1.40 CDN) a month. If this site isn’t worth that to you, why are you even bothering with it?

Blue Nate

Sep 27, 2017
St Catharines
If I wasn’t or any were you here there would be nobodies to advertise to. I don't mind them on the side because revenue is a must. Just taking up my whole page every time i switch to something.

I just have patience for it any more. Anyways hopefully they can try moving them to the side.
do they even get revenue if you don't click them?

For the technically inclined - Home (Pi-hole )will block all ads on your network if set up properly. Combine it with a VPN and you are a black hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad