It is NOt the GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
So, I am writing this prior to the game Wednesday night, but kinda to allow us to share in one spot outr thoughts and feeling on the avs next game.
Try not to wander off, its all about the Avs developing into the team we all want.

Teamwork, I awoke thinking as I ponder divorcing my wife of 26 years how players can be GREAT, and still have no teamwork, or the opposite is true as well.
Unity is a big component.
Im reflecting on Dutchy, as he made so much team guy progress in the past two seasons....

Is it this one thing, ie putting others first in a team sense the key to Avs greatness? IT does not mean not shooting, but a rather bonding into something bigger than the whole?

Unity teamwork.... would a greater sense help us pass?
thoughts
I say YES

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
so how does a team develop this teamwork mindset?
Is it just a leadership thing? When I hear Coach Roy at the after game and pre game, granted these are little snippets, but he seems on this band wagon.
He is always using the words like trust and responsibility. Lets hope this works toward this goal, I hate to see us regress... or not move forward, last year was painful

Iceberg

May 4, 2002
You only become a team when the team agenda becomes everyone's personal agenda.

I say YES!!!

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
No idea what's being rambled about here, but there's a thread with bold red letters saying "Pre-Game Talk" for this purpose.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Perhaps the strength of the body as it diminishes is transferred unto the mind, as it is when the superstar gives of himself to those around him creating team. For young people with great talent it is often when they allow that talent to infuse others that they truly become great. As the young mature and learn such selflessness, a team is born and grows until there is no individual.

am I doing this right?

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
DGIzP49.gif

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
Famous quotes from history:

"Teamwork, I awoke thinking as I ponder divorcing my wife of 26 years how players can be GREAT, and still have no teamwork, or the opposite is true as well."

-Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad