GDT: "It ain't easy without McDeezy" Oilers vs Caps 5:00 MST SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Some people on this forum really need to step back, and probably stop watching sports. The need to talk so much crap about players on our own team on this board is freaking pathetic.

It used to actually be enjoyable discussing games on here, now it's just annoying.

You're on a discussion board. If you can't deal with other opinions, maybe you shouldn't be here.

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
Oh well. Sooner this is done, sooner I can switch to the leaf/bruins game.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Man..Washington woke up after that goal.

Moral of the story, our bottom six is garbage and we tried.

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Some people on this forum really need to step back, and probably stop watching sports. The need to talk so much crap about players on our own team on this board is freaking pathetic.

It used to actually be enjoyable discussing games on here, now it's just annoying.

This place has been a dumpster fire for as long as we have been picking 1st overall.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Caps fan here!

You guys have a really good team, you were just a bit snakebitten this game! Stick with it, Oiler fans, brighter times are ahead!

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
3rd and 4th lines losing all the battles out there the last 10 minutes.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
No, it was way too hard. Let's leave the biases out, people.

"way too hard" maybe if youre a Timbit, not an NHLer that is supposedly a top winger in the game. I have no bias. Dont care for either team playing tonight, nor do I hate them or have anything against either player that is being talked about.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Same line that gives up the only goal against gets pinned in their own end killing a minute with 3 minutes to go.

Oilers were playing a great road game and then decided to try and open it up in the 3rd and got so sloppy with the puck.

Forgot About Drai

Dr Drai the Second
Jul 10, 2009
Edmonton

I dont know... I find high horse posts like this more annoying to be honest.

So much complaining, if you dont like this place, why keep posting?

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint

That's what a decade of losing will do.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
jesus christ why did the 3rd line even get another shift? there was 6 minutes to go just double **** the **** out of the top 2 lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad