Not open for further replies.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
HFPens checking for press releases:

tenor.gif

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Just f***ing trade Jake for a king's ransom, nuke the coaching staff, and call the era dead. :laugh:

The end of the era was always on its way, but the way this organization's allowed JR, Hextall, and Sullivan to repeatedly sabotage the team is f***ing laughable. Extremely unlikable hockey club that has me borderline resenting Sid from holding up the next chapter because they can't help but tread water until he retires.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Just f***ing trade Jake for a king's ransom, nuke the coaching staff, and call the era dead. :laugh:

The end of the era was always on its way, but the way this organization's allowed JR, Hextall, and Sullivan to repeatedly sabotage the team is f***ing laughable. Extremely unlikable hockey club that has me borderline resenting Sid from holding up the next chapter because they can't help but tread water until he retires.
They could retool easily with new coaches if they could pull their heads out of their ass. The old guys are STILL good. They just need depth and a powerplay.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
We suck. Blow it up

Honestly if the goalie was healthy
Puck luck
Played the right way
Had more grinders
Changed the grinders
Different D
Another PMD - maybe one of the greatest ever
Different version of the same top 6
Played the right way
Got to our game

....seriously guys you're not trusting the process enough. 6 years is not nearly enough time to trust a process. A proper scientific method will require at least 10 years and circling back to the above each time once again.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Honestly if the goalie was healthy
Puck luck
Played the right way
Had more grinders
Changed the grinders
Different D
Another PMD - maybe one of the greatest ever
Different version of the same top 6
Played the right way
Got to our game

....seriously guys you're not trusting the process enough. 6 years is not nearly enough time to trust a process. A proper scientific method will require at least 10 years and circling back to the above each time once again.
Mike Tomlin agrees!!!!

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
They could retool easily with new coaches if they could pull their heads out of their ass. The old guys are STILL good. They just need depth and a powerplay.
Nah. You're not retooling shit with how locked in this roster is, the age of the roster, and zero prospects worth a damn on the horizon except Yager--who is, *at best*, McCann 2.0.

Accept reality. Team's way too far gone. The time to do ambitious shit and try to pull the team out of its tailspin was after the Habs play-in. Too little, too late now.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Figured the end of the Crosby/Malkin wasn’t going to be graceful. It never really is. Didn’t expect this though.
Oh... oh dear. This is the beginning of the bad. Did you see those contracts handed out like halloween candy the last couple of years??? Wait till jake gets his and then turns into a 13 goal in 54 games player. Yowza...

CAN'T WAIT

Reactions: farscape1

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Why would anybody resent any of the star players?

They don't run scouting and development. It isn't their fault the organization has produced exactly 0 quality scoring forwards since Jake and Rust established themselves.
Some posters think everyone is blaming Geno for everything so I think it’s a some kind of weird defense mechanism where they make things up about Sid. Things like how he chooses the roster, the lines, the coaching staff and the strategies etc.

I don’t really get it but whatever…it’s like anything else I suppose. Some people have strange takes on things.

ThosePuckingPenguins

Apr 28, 2009
Pennsylvania
Oh... oh dear. This is the beginning of the bad. Did you see those contracts handed out like halloween candy the last couple of years??? Wait till jake gets his and then turns into a 13 goal in 54 games player. Yowza...

CAN'T WAIT
I can at least accept it when in the near future when we’re in a full on rebuild that we’ve eventually need to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad