ISO Keeper League (maybe starting a new one)?

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
Hello, I am an experienced fantasy GM looking for the right opportunity to join a KEEPER LEAGUE. Not interested in Dynasty options (that contains cap, minors, extensive rosters) at this time. I have a few "criteria" that would help me to consider the best situation for myself (you'll find I am very committed and will be a long-standing member):

*At least 12 teams (ideally 12-18 range).
*Good communication, organization, and committed GM's and commish is a MUST
*The draft cannot have taken place yet (so I can put my stamp on the team)
*Prefer the rosters to contain somewhere from 18-25 players/goalies and less than 50% in keeper selections each season
*Fantrax would be preferred but open to other options
*Okay with a buy-in ($$$)

Also, I am not opposed to starting up a brand new keeper league too (have created leagues from scratch so I am familiar with commissioner/co-commissioner situations). If some of the above criteria fits what you're looking for let me know and we can maybe collaborate on something fresh and new. Or if you have an opening and need a spot filled please reply below.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
Alright, looks like we may be creating a brand new Keeper League. Hoping to have around 14-16 teams with good communication/committed/ knowledgeable fantasy GM's. Ideally prefer those who have experience and are not just looking for a quick draft "fix". Have been searching for the right existing pool to join but haven't found the right fit for me so going to potentially bite the bullet and create a new one!

Haven't officially created anything yet but it will be via Fantrax, here's some details of what will be involved:
*H2H Points (Keeper League)
*Rosters will be approx 20-23 players, incl bench spots, F, D, G
*No cap or minors but will be able to incorporate rookies
*Buy-in $ (TBD on amount, can be discussed to see what everyone is comfortable with)
*Haven't fully decided on keeper amount each year but will be around 25% YOY, open to ideas/suggestions.
*Non-tanking rules to be put in place with an appropriate draft lottery each season
*Draft will more than likely be a "slow" one to at least start off season one (more than likely in Aug or Sep)

As this is brand new and nothing officially created yet, I am open to other ideas or tweaks (and/or a co-commissioner situation). I am a very committed GM and have commissioner experience. You'll always be "in-the-know" about what's going on or what's coming up. Communication is my strong suit and we will have some sort of side-communication platform setup too. If this interests you please respond below and DM me. Cheers!

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
Have about 5 or so interested people in starting a new keeper league. DM if the above ideas interest you. Open to suggestions but definitely firm on no dynasty with minors/cap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad