Aug 14, 2012

Ferrari Meets The 'Canes!!​

Car Crash GIF by CTV

images

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I dont think at any point in game 2 the Isles deserved to win. We outplayed them the entire game Freddy flubbed a rebound and Burns didnt cover like he should goal 1, great screened shot goal 2. We kicked their ass and hit 5 posts.

They didn't deserve to win, but up 3-0, they SHOULD have won. Most playoff teams will finish off a game like that 95% of the time.

JustPenalties

Jan 17, 2024
It's a mixture of moonshine, Nascar, wrastlin, and general lack of not giving a f***.
This description makes me want to visit Carolina. F*** I could retire in a place like that, drinking moonshine in front of my trailer, watching Nascar and shoot rats with a shotgun. Not giving a f*** about anything else than meaningless sporting events. Have to start selling this idea to my wife.

Reactions: sabremike

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
This description makes me want to visit Carolina. F*** I could retire in a place like that, drinking moonshine in front of my trailer, watching Nascar and shoot rats with a shotgun. Not giving a f*** about anything else than meaningless sporting events. Have to start selling this idea to my wife.
Don’t waste ammo just keep a cat or two around

HydratedByStormBrew

Sep 26, 2022
Rally, NC
That’s exactly what it’s like here. The state finally approved funding for paving the first road and all high schools will finally have electricity next school year. We do have houses, but the ratio of trailers-to-house is still about 20,000-1. If you could, uhhh, tell all your friends and family members the same thing so they stop bothering to mass-migrate here, they could avoid all of those things you just listed. There’s only so many trailers to go around.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Virginia is better, I'd recommend there

JustPenalties

Jan 17, 2024
That’s exactly what it’s like here. The state finally approved funding for paving the first road and all high schools will finally have electricity next school year. We do have houses, but the ratio of trailers-to-house is still about 20,000-1. If you could, uhhh, tell all your friends and family members the same thing so they stop bothering to mass-migrate here, they could avoid all of those things you just listed. There’s only so many trailers to go around.
Dont worry, I would never bring my children to american high school. If I would move to "f*** yeah murica" I will bring my own trailer and would just spend my pension to wallmart and gas.

Reactions: sabremike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad