Creating my structure
Now I shall reign in blood

6gVVJEX.png

IlE977w.png

I tried!

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
GDT is up on the MB
over/under on how many posts before a Piles fan ironically complains about hoping for better officiating...not realizing that would mean they would have spent half the last game in the penalty box? Or I guess they don't want better officiating, just for "embellishment" / diving to be called...again not realizing that they would also get more penalties...

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
over/under on how many posts before a Piles fan ironically complains about hoping for better officiating...not realizing that would mean they would have spent half the last game in the penalty box? Or I guess they don't want better officiating, just for "embellishment" / diving to be called...again not realizing that they would also get more penalties...

I've talked to an Isles fan who was much more concerned with the amount of SOG to goals scored ratio, than the alleged embellishment. Horvat, Barzal, Engvall, and Palmeri combined for 16 between the 4 of them.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I don't see the MB GameDay lol why is it always Isles themed

The way it's supposed to work is that the home team gets the MB GDT, assuming they have it up in a reasonable time and it puts forth some effort in actually discussing the game.

We typically don't do either with our GDTs, so they go with the away team, who does both.

IronCladCane

Apr 15, 2024
The way it's supposed to work is that the home team gets the MB GDT, assuming they have it up in a reasonable time and it puts forth some effort in actually discussing the game.

We typically don't do either with our GDTs, so they go with the away team, who does both.
I think I accidentally ignored the thread how to I take it off ignore?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad