Post-Game Talk: Isles

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Still don’t get the logic since I think he was told NOT to be a plumber, but its chaotic logic and energy does fit the Canes’ theme.

Told not to be a plumber. Now demoted to the 4th line.

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

IronCladCane

Apr 15, 2024
if I were the Isles I wouldn't be happy.

That kind of a break, especially after a bit of a break between their last meaningful game and Game 1, is the kind of stuff that kills a hot team's momentum.
They won't have much momentum by then haha likely they will be looking at an 0-2 hole

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Here's our lines I found in the thread for the first playoff game against Washington at the start of our run of success. Kind of a team that gives me similar vibes to this Isles team.

Forwards

Niederreiter-Aho-Williams
Ferland-Staal-Teravainen
Svechnikov-Martinook-McGinn
McKegg-Wallmark-Foegele

Defense
Slavin-Hamilton
Pesce-Faulk
Fleury-van Riemsdyk

Goalies
Mrazek
McElhinney

Scratches: Bean (healthy), Maenalanen (healthy), de Haan (upper body)

I am not sure I see the similarity. What are you referring?

Way too scared of the overconfidence demonstrated on the main board thread....prefer underdog status.
Oh no, are the players shit-posting again on the main board?

IronCladCane

Apr 15, 2024
Way too scared of the overconfidence demonstrated on the main board thread....prefer underdog status.
You ain't getting that the Canes are the cup favorite don't be a nancy nothing anyone posts on this message board will affect them in ANY way! Just fans here and it doesn't matter how "lightly" or "heavily" we take them the Canes will come to play.

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
You ain't getting that the Canes are the cup favorite don't be a nancy nothing anyone posts on this message board will affect them in ANY way! Just fans here and it doesn't matter how "lightly" or "heavily" we take them the Canes will come to play.
It will be interesting to see how they handle the pressure of such lofty expectations. One of the more intriguing elements of the playoffs to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad