Pre-Game Talk: Isles

rainband

Oct 7, 2009
Do these games have national broadcasts, or do we still have to deal with Bally's and/or local blackouts on ESPN+?

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Do these games have national broadcasts, or do we still have to deal with Bally's and/or local blackouts on ESPN+?

Balley's has the rights to the first round broadcasts. I don't know if that means there will be no simulcasts in the local market or not.

Reactions: cptjeff

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
we're going with the road line all the time with spread out offense and defense. Kuzy has really fallen off with the staff, not surprising.

Reactions: Tryamw

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
Pesce on the Powerplay just dropped a chirp of sort. He was asked about his typical approach to the game as a defenseman and he said normally I do X & Y..try to find Brady or get the puck to the nearest forward ...unless I am facing Matt Martin and his aim is to run people into the boards.

He said the team has really been ready and looking ahead to the playoffs for the past month...just like us. The hosts said they'd have him back on to discuss his future plans after the playoffs.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL

Fast still out with vague update.

ETA: Switch Turbo and Svech and I’m ok with lines.

Fast:
1713473059239.png

I'm surprised Jennifer Botterill is on our broadcast....she usually has Saturday night HNIC duty.

IronCladCane

Apr 15, 2024

I think an unsung storyline going into the playoffs might be Anderson being 13-2 1.84 .932. Including 3 shutouts in his last 8 games.

The way they alternate with him and Kotchekov down the stretch kind of hides how absolutely dominant he's been.
His numbers are even crazier since he'd returned its like .955 and 1.2 Gaa

As long as FA is healthy I don't think the Isles stand much of a chance

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I think the away lines will get shuffled to make sure defensive responsibility is on every line. Home lines will be more dangerous leaning.

We have a deep team this time since we aren't down Svech and Patches.
True. But, none of the other three lines look remotely dangerous now. Ideally having Jake and the GAJ line would allow us to have two threatening lines I would hope.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad