Post-Game Talk: Isles

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
The 40 minutes I was able to watch looked like an optional skate for both teams. This honestly was the most boring game I have seen since the trap years, no lie! Both teams doing virtually nothing of excitement. I want to watch fun hockey, that is why I am a fan. Not this crap defensive snorefest that Lane and Derek appear to be coaching.

Reactions: Reddwit and aar000n

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
I still want that ‘my name is Bert’ photoshop poster. He’s gotta redeem himself and fix his karma.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Next game will be different team. Yzerman should start selling earlier. Free up space for Edvinsson and probably Soderblom

Reactions: Reddwit

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Next game will be different team. Yzerman should start selling earlier. Free up space for Edvinsson and probably Soderblom
I guess we will find out after the deadline, but it would appear to me they are attempting to slide Edvinsson's contract. I can see why you might want to do that, puts his ELC on Chiarot's contract expiration.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Yeah but, they're on pace for like a six point improvement over last season! Progress!
I believe last season's team had much better record and stats 1st part of the season than 2nd part of the season. This can easily happen to this team too.
I strongly doubt this team is any better than last season's team at this point. I won't use 3 seconds to find out.

I kind of think we are positioning ourselves to the worst, not making playoffs but neither getting a high draft pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad