GDT: Isles vs Pens preseason game [April 17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I don't really know if this is the best game to judge for uh... fairly obvious reasons.

But yes. He will be like 40. So...
not just this game, he could adjust, he will still have the best dish on the team, he will still be able to unleash the one timer from that right wall, he needs a coach to tell him what to do and what not, his problem is he can't get to the puck any more

Reactions: Andy99

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
I feel like he's been significantly better since Bunting was put on his line. Like near PPG? But yeah, didn't score a goal for like a month in like February.
Bunting helped for sure. Geno finished pretty okay. But he seemed just kinda okay the middle part of the season. But he plays with losers, so...

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Geno first week of the year: holy shit this dude is a machine

Geno the rest of the year: oh yeah, cool, he's still here and wasn't injured, crazy

I mean... dude was a big reason anyone was even excited about hockey the last few weeks, too.

To add to the chart above... he will finish the league tops in takeaways with 89 to go with only 55 giveaways FWIW. Oh hey... @Ugene Magic might be interested in that stat! Or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad