Pre-Game Talk: Isles vs Habs, Last Game B 4 Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
This thread is gonna be a gem based on the outcome of the game…
The same can be said about inside UBS. Either the team is going to be winning and the fans will be going nuts and it will be like a party, or if we are losing or go down by multiple goals then it might get ugly. The team will be booed off the ice on fan appreciation night and there will almost certainly be chants for Lambert and Lou to be fired.

Reactions: Mr Misunderstood

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Is it confirmed Bailey’s in? Saw that Lambert wouldn’t say one way or the other but it would be crazy to bench Holmstrom while he’s playing so well (unless there’s some sort of maintenance needed)

Gross posted the lines at morning skate, which had Bailey on the top line with Lee and Horvat and Holmstrom skating as an extra forward with RJ.

So my guess is... yes he's in.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
The same can be said about inside UBS. Either the team is going to be winning and the fans will be going nuts and it will be like a party, or if we are losing or go down by multiple goals then it might get ugly. The team will be booed off the ice on fan appreciation night and there will almost certainly be chants for Lambert and Lou to be fired.

This is why everyone must attend. Either way, we're burning the place down.

IslesCLT

Apr 25, 2019
Charlotte
Gross posted the lines at morning skate, which had Bailey on the top line with Lee and Horvat and Holmstrom skating as an extra forward with RJ.

So my guess is... yes he's in.
Yeah I saw Gross tweet that Bailey/Holmstrom went off the ice at the same time and Lambert wouldn’t confirm anything.

Don’t get it if Bailey gets the nod.

Reactions: 13th Floor

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Yeah I saw Gross tweet that Bailey/Holmstrom went off the ice at the same time and Lambert wouldn’t confirm anything.

Don’t get it if Bailey gets the nod.

It's just gamesmanship. Like how a coach doesn't want to let the other team know who's playing to confuse or irritate them, but instead it's for people on this board instead of the other team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad