Pre-Game Talk: Isles vs Habs, Last Game B 4 Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Isles have lost last handful of games bailey has played. Not good.

And anyone bitching and whining in mondays GDT about how the season is over blah blah blah should voluntarily ban themselves from tonight’s GDT, and any GDT going forward this season.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
I knew the Habs were having a tough season but didn't really know the extent of it. They have 1 guy in the lineup right now that has 15+ goals this season - Suzuki.

I had no idea how far Drouin had fallen. He has 2 goals in 56 games.

That team is in rough shape. I still fully expect to see a hat trick from Brendan Gallagher but hopefully we can pull off a 5-3 win.

• Haha
Reactions: Big L

The Real JT

Louie louie, oh no, me gotta go
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
I knew the Habs were having a tough season but didn't really know the extent of it. They have 1 guy in the lineup right now that has 15+ goals this season - Suzuki.

That team is in rough shape. I still fully expect to see a hat trick from Brendan Gallagher but hopefully we can pull off a 5-3 win.
Now you’ve done it.

• Haha
Reactions: PK Cronin

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
And who can forget Baileys role in the short handed winning goal in Game 7 vs Tampa a couple seasons ago. Can he end our season tonight too? Stay tuned.

JohnTonelliRises

Tonelli Approves↑
Sep 29, 2006
Connecticut
Isles have lost last handful of games bailey has played. Not good.

And anyone bitching and whining in mondays GDT about how the season is over blah blah blah should voluntarily ban themselves from tonight’s GDT, and any GDT going forward this season.
Regular season ends today, regardless of the result. You may need to include fine print here.

I understand the frustration on this board though. So many easy Ws or at least games where we should have taken a point away, pissed away!

But, LGI!

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014

They’ve been decimated by injuries again this season. Suzuki is the only player who has dressed for every game. In the majority of games this year theyve dressed 8-12 rookies/AHL call ups

Reactions: MJF

IslesCLT

Apr 25, 2019
Charlotte
Is it confirmed Bailey’s in? Saw that Lambert wouldn’t say one way or the other but it would be crazy to bench Holmstrom while he’s playing so well (unless there’s some sort of maintenance needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad