Pre-Game Talk: Isles/Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonofsamson

Dec 22, 2011
Single Ticket tonight

Hey guys, I have an extra single for the rangers game tonight. Section 413, row 3. $50 paypal. can email ticket

Incarnadine Sea

Mar 4, 2011
Long Island
He may be better than poulin but hes not better than Lundqvist IMO

In the past, I would agree. Lundqvist has been excellent of late, but not as good as in recent years. Talbots numbers surprised me: In 15 games he has a .940 save percentage and a 1.62 GAA. In those 15 games he has allowed more than 2 goals, only twice.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Yeah I agree..no need to let the goons out for this game. I'd much rather have sound, smart hockey players in there opposed to carkner who will just allow goals and take bad penalties. Can't afford to give PP's to a hot ranger team right now

TBH, I'd much rather see Boulton out there than Carkner. The team seems to play more physical knowing he's got their back and CMac (or others) can easily take a double shift or two with the 4th line if Boulton is sitting for a major. Carkner, OTOH, is a fence post who doesn't even have the skating ability to play appropriately physical. All he does is get beat and then grab.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
I work in midtown as well as my roommates. Think i'm gonna pounce on some tickets around 3 or 4 oclock.

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
I work in midtown as well as my roommates. Think i'm gonna pounce on some tickets around 3 or 4 oclock.

since the weather is so dismal, do you think theyll give us tickets to a future ranger game for free like the isles do? I'd love to see the isles game again at the garden later in the season..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad