Pre-Game Talk: Isles-Hurricanes 4/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslesFanNC

Apr 6, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Hey gang, first time poster/long time visitor here. There's a chance I might be the only Islander fan in the Carolinas -- it sure feels like that most of the time -- but if any of you happen to be within driving distance of Raleigh tickets for the Isles-Canes game are going pretty cheap right now. I'll be in section 117, Row C (Islanders score twice on that side) -- lets pack up that section with Isles fans! Regardless of where you sit, it would be great to meet up and talk some Isles hockey.

GO ISLES! Loving this playoff push excitement right now!

Last edited by a moderator:

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
Hey gang, first time poster/long time visitor here. There's a chance I might be the only Islander fan in the Carolinas -- it sure feels like that most of the time -- but if any of you happen to be within driving distance of Raleigh tickets for the Isles-Canes game are going pretty cheap right now. I'll be in section 117, Row C (Islanders score twice on that side) -- lets pack up that section with Isles fans! Regardless of where you sit, it would be great to meet up and talk some Isles hockey.

Hey man - believe it or not there are actually at least two other board members that live in Raleigh - including myself! I plan on going but have not yet bought the tickets. I'll let you know where I'll be sitting.

StumpNYI

Sep 10, 2010
I'm only 2.5 hours away. If it was on a weekend I might attempt it. Unfortunately it is not.

IslesFanNC

Apr 6, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Good to know! I'm over in Charlotte so I'll be racing out of work to get there in time for the game. Now I need to see if my fiancee can fit into my childhood Turgeon jersey :yo:

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
Good to know! I'm over in Charlotte so I'll be racing out of work to get there in time for the game. Now I need to see if my fiancee can fit into my childhood Turgeon jersey :yo:

I'll unfortunately be wearing my orange Yashin jersey!!

JTforPres2012

Feb 12, 2012

I know my brother will be attending this game with a couple friends. I'll shoot him the info!

Space Herpe

Arch Duke of Raleigh
Aug 29, 2008
Grew up in Bethpage, and I live just outside Raleigh.

I even used to work at the PNC arena.

I bought 4 tickets last night on StubHub for the wife and kids.
Section 107, row N.

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
Hey man - believe it or not there are actually at least two other board members that live in Raleigh - including myself! I plan on going but have not yet bought the tickets. I'll let you know where I'll be sitting.

We'll be in Sect 115, Row Y

See you there!

OpAck

Feb 19, 2004
Wilmington, NC
I can think of almost a dozen Isles fans here in the Triangle...and plus I've met a few at the games down here. Alot of casual fans too...I always get the occasional thumbs up when people see the Isles sticker on my truck.

I have to make sure I'm not working, but I planned on picking up tickets for the game...demand for Canes tickets is kinda low at the moment, given their play.

Space Herpe

Arch Duke of Raleigh
Aug 29, 2008
I can think of almost a dozen Isles fans here in the Triangle...and plus I've met a few at the games down here. Alot of casual fans too...I always get the occasional thumbs up when people see the Isles sticker on my truck.

I have to make sure I'm not working, but I planned on picking up tickets for the game...demand for Canes tickets is kinda low at the moment, given their play.

STUBHUB!

Section 107, Row N, $27 a ticket.

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh
Been here before the Canes were...not sure if I will be there yet...will be a last minute thing.

IslesFanNC

Apr 6, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Pumped for tomorrow's game! It's been a long time since my last Isles game (in a playoff race, no less!) and I will be sure to be as loud as possible! My apologies in advance to any Canes fans, and probably my fiancé too. Lets go Islanders! :yo:

giddy up*

Recently moved down south. Raleigh is about 3 hrs away from me. Will decide tomorrow afternoon if I can make it. I may have to fly solo though because no one else I know around here would drive 6 hours in one day to see the isles like I would!

islesmb

Sponsor
Jan 14, 2007
Myrtle Beach, SC (from Bellmore)
Recently moved down south. Raleigh is about 3 hrs away from me. Will decide tomorrow afternoon if I can make it. I may have to fly solo though because no one else I know around here would drive 6 hours in one day to see the isles like I would!

3 hours from me too in Myrtle Beach. If I wasn't going to Raleigh on May 3rd to see Rush I would've been there tonight.

isle 24

Dec 17, 2006
NC
I live in Charlotte and will be at the game tonight. (Fransi jersey) Leaving at noon. Can't wait.

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
I'll be wearing an Orange Yashin jersey (sorry); see you all there. I have to say that I already have an upset stomach. I'm extremely worried about this game....

isles31

Poster Excellont
Feb 19, 2007
LI
Grew up in Bethpage, and I live just outside Raleigh.

I even used to work at the PNC arena.

I bought 4 tickets last night on StubHub for the wife and kids.
Section 107, row N.

Bethpage, eh? live on Stewart Ave, grew up by Central Blvd. Glad to see you escaped "the bubble" but still root for the good guys

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
Bethpage, eh? live on Stewart Ave, grew up by Central Blvd. Glad to see you escaped "the bubble" but still root for the good guys

Wow, I'm from Bethpage too and attended Central Blvd. I lived on Avoca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad