Pre-Game Talk: Isles at Chicago - 1/19/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
No where. The best pizza is in the city sad to say. LI pizza is fine, just nothing spectacular out here.
True.

Fun shoutout for eastern LI people, Old Town in Port Jeff has the best buffalo chicken slice I've ever had

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
No where. The best pizza is in the city sad to say. LI pizza is fine, just nothing spectacular out here.
Vincent's in Albertson is really good, but it doesn't hold a candle to Amore in Flushing or Gaby's in Hollis.

The Real JT

Louie louie, oh no, me gotta go
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
True.

Fun shoutout for eastern LI people, Old Town in Port Jeff has the best buffalo chicken slice I've ever had
Gonna take the devil’s advocate position here.

I love wings (Duffs in Buffalo) and there’s plenty of solid choices for pizza on Long Island and elsewhere.

I draw the line at Buffalo pizza and salad pizza. Stay the course with the classic toppings. And get off my lawn while you’re at it.

Reactions: Throttle

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
I missed the last few games, judging by the responses here I should bump the Draft thread instead. :sarcasm:

I have only found one acceptable pizza place in Charlotte - Sal's Pizza Factory

The Real JT

Louie louie, oh no, me gotta go
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Looks like a stroke of good fortune for the Isles.

Chicago is making up their postponed game in Buffalo tonight. They will then travel back to Chicago for tomorrow’s home game against the Isles.

Tomorrow’s game for the Isles is a MUST WIN (for Lambert).

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Garlic slice at Piccolos in Bellmore is kinda bomb ass.
Bro next your going to tell me you are my POS neighbor. Been going to Piccolo since I was born I think. My house is like... 3 minutes south if the lights hit.

Reactions: Bones45

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh
Looks like a stroke of good fortune for the Isles.

Chicago is making up their postponed game in Buffalo tonight. They will then travel back to Chicago for tomorrow’s home game against the Isles.

Tomorrow’s game for the Isles is a MUST WIN (for Lambert).
Ya know that just means we lose.... 5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad