Pre-Game Talk: Islanders vs. Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spybot

May 12, 2014
I do wonder if Capuano starts Halak (because of his past results in big games) or Greiss (because of his present results). Then again, Greiss didn't have a strong game in Winnipeg.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Well, CdH is likely out for the game with the injury news. You know what that means... Norris is back. I wish Pelech was available. Damnit!

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Get ready for the Warrior:
1tZWmUI.jpg

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
I do wonder if Capuano starts Halak (because of his past results in big games) or Greiss (because of his present results). Then again, Greiss didn't have a strong game in Winnipeg.

berube it is then. Would you like cheese on that?

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Didn't Pulock play wing at some point in juniors? Might as well give it a try

If I recall correctly, he was a forward up until his first season in the WHL. If one of our d-men had to fill in at forward, he would probably be the top candidate.

I wish Pelech was available, I think most of us would want him in instead of Strait.

Spybot

May 12, 2014
If I recall correctly, he was a forward up until his first season in the WHL. If one of our d-men had to fill in at forward, he would probably be the top candidate.

I wish Pelech was available, I think most of us would want him in instead of Strait.

He was straight up drafted as a center in the 2009 WHL draft.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015

But Pelech is not gritteh nor is he a veteran

RWWallpaper

Mar 9, 2006
Maybe a game like this wakes them the **** up and they get back to playing better hockey because if they bring last week's work ethic and execution level to MSG, they have NO chance of winning that game.

TheWhiteWhale30

Dec 3, 2007
Maybe a game like this wakes them the **** up and they get back to playing better hockey because if they bring last week's work ethic and execution level to MSG, they have NO chance of winning that game.

Def will play a much better game. Isles always bring their A game vs Rags...if we can outplay the Rags luck is another story.

ndgolden

Jan 9, 2009
Def will play a much better game. Isles always bring their A game vs Rags...if we can outplay the Rags luck is another story.

I would expect the same magical line up for Sunday. If it ain't broken.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad