Pre-Game Talk: Islanders VS Habs Act II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nynja*

I think it is becoming evident that Desharnais' line is in fact line 2. Based on usage and output.

There are still some people out there who want to believe Davey's line is the third line to prop up Davey's stats.

ColinO

Jul 24, 2015
There are still some people out there who want to believe Davey's line is the third line to prop up Davey's stats.

Gibberish. DD is 4th in scoring for forwards on the team and 2nd in points/60. What stat do you say needs propping up?

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal

DD's line should be the third line. I don't care how many goals they score, these guys should play 12-13 min. a night.

Otherwise, they will become ineffective as the season goes and DD/Flash wears down.

Chucky's line, with Eller, has the potential to thrive will taking on more minutes and tougher assignements.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
DD's line should be the third line. I don't care how many goals they score, these guys should play 12-13 min. a night.

Otherwise, they will become ineffective as the season goes and DD/Flash wears down.

Chucky's line, with Eller, has the potential to thrive will taking on more minutes and tougher assignements.

Actually, it's with Eller and somebody else.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick

stop halo reaching for reasons to hate

has dd ever got hurt for a significant portion of time? Why would he wear down?

mustardnight*

Aug 11, 2011

Right so DD/Flash will wear down but Eller and Galchenyuk won't. They play the same minutes too.

Brilliant analysis man. :shakehead

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
stop halo reaching for reasons to hate

has dd ever got hurt for a significant portion of time? Why would he wear down?

I don't know about you, but I'm expecting DD to get somewhat less than 62 points this season. You know, on account of that beating his career best which he attained playing between two 30 goal scoring wingers.

....that's just me though.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
DD's line would be producing well for a 1st line ffs lol.

If they start to wear down then give Galch's line more mins. That was easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad