News Article: Islanders' Isles Lab An In-Arena Retail, Cultural Success

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Yes.

I bought this the other day and am giving it to myself for xmas. Like a butterscotch flavored hoodie. Rubs me right where I itch.

Islanders CCM Pullover Fleece Hoodie - Wood

Lol that is exactly what I was going to do with the Orange one, give it to myself for Christmas.
Did you see the orange hoodie in person?

I originally liked the CCM hoodie and wanted the Cream color but they're sold out in my size and I already have a hoodie that is the same Wood color you linked.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Lol that is exactly what I was going to do with the Orange one, give it to myself for Christmas.
Did you see the orange hoodie in person?

I originally liked the CCM hoodie and wanted the Cream color but they're sold out in my size and I already have a hoodie that is the same Wood color you linked.

I walked through there twice last night and I dont recall anything. Its an assault on your Isles senses in that place.

but my default answer is..

They have everything.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Here's a 15 min video of Scott Malkin talking about the shop and the retail village. Village talk comes around the 8 min mark. Bring your wallets

I always do.

This is a big boy team now. The owners aren’t giving away anything. Investors want to make a profit.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Here's a 15 min video of Scott Malkin talking about the shop and the retail village. Village talk comes around the 8 min mark. Bring your wallets

It seems like Scott Malkin has been across the pond so long that he’s picked up a slight Irish brogue. Strange that it’s not a British accent lol.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
They have some nice hats. Too bad I have such a great head of hair that my barber charges me double.

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
The team store is great. There is some very pricey stuff in there, but there’s also some moderately-reasonably priced stuff as well. The merchandise also changes throughout the season. A lot of the stuff that’s in there at the beginning of the season, will be replaced with new stuff by mid season.

dino26

May 22, 2008
MN via Glasgow
If anyone goes to the team store and can take a in depth video of there offerings that would be greatly appreciated for us out of state fans saving up to make the trip =)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad