GDT: Islanders In Town Saturday 7pm -- Price-Less, Heal In Peace My Savior Carey

• Thread starter FrontierPsyCHiatrist*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
And here you see the silliness of this board. Because Beaulieu is on ice it's a "nice goal". If Emelin or Gilbert had done the exact same thing as Beaulieu there would be cries to literally murder them.

Same with the goal on markov earlier. It has to be the coaching there is no way that every single pairing can break down at least once or twice every game.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Only one line (DD's) looks bad tonight. Impressed with everyone else!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I'm not even gonna say a thing against Gonchar. He's been keeping our D from leaking water. Probably responsible for Boy-low's emergence too.
I don't agree with this. Nate is awesome and actually managed to make Murray look almost competent.

And my God Romanuk sounds awful.

CanadiensforLife

Sep 11, 2010
Montreal
Apparently Chucky asked to play at wing, couldn't take the pressure yet. He should have stayed on the first and play with pleks and patches

I would have preferred that he stay centering the first line as part of his development as a center. The pressure would only help make him better. Hopefully, he doesn't regress.

Raimu

That weird Dragon girl
Jan 21, 2006
Halifax, NS
So letting your goalie go first on the ice is leadership nowadays? Okay Glen

I know he's an idiot sometimes, but if you're going insinuate he's an idiot for something he DIDN'T say, maybe you should actually listen before passing judgment.

Boychuck is not a goaltender. He said first guy after the goaltender.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Tokarski trying to create goodwill with the refs to counteract the amount Gallagher has murdered.

ForsbergForever

May 19, 2004
I feel like i'm watching a golf game with this announcer... Subban at the blueline, going for birdie... Even my gf is complaining that there'd be no difference if the tv was on mute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad