Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
NYI0327-CTC-SensEventImages-1200x500-1-1200x500.jpg

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
If the Sens lose this one.. for very short time at least I think the Yotes and Canucks pass them in the standings. They would sit 30th. I think the tie breaker between the Sens and the Yotes goes to goal differential and the sens are currently -62 to Arizona's -52

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Team needs to start playing better. I don't like the complacency that's creeping into the team right now.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
If the Sens lose this one.. for very short time at least I think the Yotes and Canucks pass them in the standings. They would sit 30th. I think the tie breaker between the Sens and the Yotes goes to goal differential and the sens are currently -62 to Arizona's -52

I like this prediction.

Arizona plays vs VGK, LA, STL, CGY, VAN and ANA

Canucks play vs ANA, EDM, CBJ, VGK, ARI and EDM

I see three winnable games for Arizona, and one for the Canucks

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
And, for the record...all the back-to-backs this year is complete bull****. The NHL never should've let this happen.

If ever there was a year where we can hope to pile all of our negative karma, freak injuries, and scheduling nightmares, it's this one.

I'm totally ok if we front-loaded all of our bad luck into this season, and enjoy good karma for the next couple of years. I mean... "luck" is an entirely arbitrary human construct that doesn't exist, but it certainly makes me feel better about the idea that we are statistically unlikely to get boned as hard in future seasons as we have in this one.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON

This is like that Hamburglar year, where it seemed impossible that they would make it, but things just kept falling into place. So its like the opposite of that

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Just behind the Senators bench, not bad.

Still not sure what the BUF stands for though.

It's actually a Melnyk code. See, Melnyk is of Ukranian descent, so in his native tongue, it means "Thank you for the purchase of this ticket, but be sure to understand that by no means will any of the profit earned from this ticket go towards the betterment of this franchise because I'm an ass of a businessman and I'm swimming in scrotum deep debt, and also because Daddy needs a new swimming pool! There's a sweet 12' round above ground pool on sale at Canadian Tire for a cool $149, so I might buy that instead."

Ukranian is famous for putting a lot of meaning into their words. It's really a marvelous language.

Also, f*** you Melnyk.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I was watching the Bolts game in the pub with my girlfriend last week, and we bought tickets to this game on a whim.

Tonight, I face the consequences of over-indulging.

Tickets for tonight are dirt cheap on Stubhub right now. At this rate, people will be paying fans to take their tickets.

It's not all bad....even if we get crushed, you're potentially paying 5-10 bucks to see Tavares+Karlsson (if he is playing) in potentially one of their final games with their original franchises, along with Barzal+Chabot in their rookie seasons.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Tickets for tonight are dirt cheap on Stubhub right now. At this rate, people will be paying fans to take their tickets.

It's not all bad....even if we get crushed, you're potentially paying 5-10 bucks to see Tavares+Karlsson (if he is playing) in potentially one of their final games with their original franchises, along with Barzal+Chabot in their rookie seasons.
Yea I pulled the trigger on 300 D centre ice for 13 USD per... can't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad