GDT: #Islanders@Habs (03-03-20/7:00PM/TSN2, RDS, MSG 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Take everything that happened; two 8 games lost in a row, a 5 games lost in a row, a stupid 4-0 lead lost vs the Rangers, no backup all season essentially... and the only thing that needs to be changed for us to be in a playoff spot is our ridiculous 0-4 record against the worst team in the last decade...

Stupid worthless season.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Which reminds me, this win also helps Ottawa...crap

They have 3 first round picks two of which are going to be prime lottery picks, despite their horrible ownership they have a promising future lined up (that will get sold for spare parts once it comes time to pay them in real money...:sarcasm::sarcasm:).

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
They have 3 first round picks two of which are going to be prime lottery picks, despite their horrible ownership they have a promising future lined up (that will get sold for spare parts once it comes time to pay them in real money...:sarcasm::sarcasm:).
If it wasn't for Melnyk, I'd be very excited about the Sens future. Sure, some people in Ottawa are pissed to have lost Pageau, but roster/prospects/picks wise they look to have a bright future. Problem is that all their youngsters will sign/renew contracts at the same time... fire sale coming like for Nos Amours back in the day!

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal

Oh yes, the Eugene Melnyk special:laugh: this guy can’t even pay his gambling debts, let alone his upcoming star players.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
I sincerely hope this is the game that Islanders will look back to and say "we missed the playoffs because of THIS game". Pathetic effort by them. And yay 15th overall pick, here we come!!! I'm so proud of my no-quit Habs.

Reactions: DavePeak

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
If it wasn't for Melnyk, I'd be very excited about the Sens future. Sure, some people in Ottawa are pissed to have lost Pageau, but roster/prospects/picks wise they look to have a bright future. Problem is that all their youngsters will sign/renew contracts at the same time... fire sale coming like for Nos Amours back in the day!

I wish we had Ottawa's scouting/development as well as their hockey side of the business is way better than our own. What they've managed to accomplish with their hands tied behind their back (financially speaking) is nothing short of amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fixxer and Justin11

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

I'm not Labbé's biggest fan, but this one made me laugh.

For the non-French folks, Labbé says that with the meteor possibly ending life on earth if it hits, it's more proof that the Habs should have done more to reinforce the team at the TDL. :laugh:

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
The Montreal Canadiens are proud to select with the 12th overall pick, from the University of Wisconsin...Dylan Holloway!

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad