GDT: Islanders @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Holy shit, the Islanders had 42 shots? I knew Blackwood was busy tonight but damn that's ridiculous. Want to limit the number of shots in future games, but I'll take a win however we get it!

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Blackwood is so good, he hasn’t been 100% since before he got COVID and he was a monster before that. Guy looks like he’s finally all the way back

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Screw the haters. I love the energy PK brings when we win. He acts like I would if I was put on the ice after a win.
He's looked a lot better the past two games, IMO. Making simpler plays and not trying to blast pucks out of the rink and into the parking lot whenever he shoots.

Kuok as a 3rd star? I know he scored a goal but he's not even in my top 5.
I guess the GWG means a lot to the press tonight?

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
Holy shit, the Islanders had 42 shots? I knew Blackwood was busy tonight but damn that's ridiculous. Want to limit the number of shots in future games, but I'll take a win however we get it!
There were definitely stretches where you could feel the pressure the Isles were putting on (Mac was huge tonight), but basically the last 25-26 minutes or so just felt so tilted towards the Devils that it didn't really feel like it outside of a couple scare moments. Curious how many of the shots were high percentage chances.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
We were a little sloppy at times but hey what do you know, special teams does their job and makes all the difference.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad