Proposal: Islanders-Buffalo TDL

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
so we're paying for kane from 5 years ago?

He scored 28 in 70 games including a long goaless streak after returning from an injury...

You can have your concerns with him, but he's a 30 goal scorer as in he has done it before and last season was right there again

cjdv16

Nov 22, 2005
The Swamp
THE ISLANDERS DO NOT WANT EVANDER KANE!!!! STOP TRYING TO PAWN HIM OFF ON THEM!!!

1. Great answer by Kane. I'm sure he was a hotshot, mouthy rookie and those two didn't take his crap. Good for them. Would love to see them all throw hands.

2. If he was smart, he'd have parlayed that interview question into a comment about needing some speed bags to train on. He's clearly got no game.

3. After watching that clip, I have no interest with the Isles bringing him on. Seems like a punk.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
1. Great answer by Kane. I'm sure he was a hotshot, mouthy rookie and those two didn't take his crap. Good for them. Would love to see them all throw hands.

2. If he was smart, he'd have parlayed that interview question into a comment about needing some speed bags to train on. He's clearly got no game.

3. After watching that clip, I have no interest with the Isles bringing him on. Seems like a punk.

Maybe ladd knocks kane out and starts to prove his worth? I mean he's gotta do something to earn that contract right? Kane scored at a 30 goal pace off a weird injury and ladd was barely a healthy scratch....idk subjective....

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida
Maybe ladd knocks kane out and starts to prove his worth? I mean he's gotta do something to earn that contract right? Kane scored at a 30 goal pace off a weird injury and ladd was barely a healthy scratch....idk subjective....

ladd was playing hurt half the season

jcbeze

Dec 27, 2005
we have no room to add a defenseman without dumping Bogo's contract in another move. Gorges is our seventh D man.

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Do you wanna trade Kane for Ladd?

They can't be on the same team together so this is really the only trade that makes sense. We'll even take Moulson back.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Oddly enough the year he was healthy for the most games & was playing as if the $s in his next contract depended on it.
Expect him to play like he cares this coming season.

He always plays like he cares.

rikker

Jun 6, 2003
Visit site
I didn't see one Jet fan complain about Evander Kanes effort on the ice when trade was being discussed.

really? he is known for his lack of effort on the defensive side of things, being a selfish, one man show.

if he is so great, then the Sabres can keep him.

lazycop

Dave's not here.
Mar 25, 2006
Posters above have mentioned that Kane isn't a 'Snow type player'. I agree and would also add that Kane probably isn't a Weight or Tavares type player, either. That team is pretty tight, by all accounts.
Isles currently don't have a player in the locker room with Kane's attitude issues, and they probably don't want one.
And, of course, there's the Ladd thing......

tony d

New poll series coming from me in June
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Doubt the Islanders would want Kane. Especially if they have to further deplete their defense to get him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad