Islanders are 27-27-26 (regulation tie, not OTL) after regulation this season

Toby91ca

Oct 17, 2022
They are actually the hottest team in the league right now I think, 6 wins in a row....7 if they pull this game out.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Loser point has been what’s kept us alive this year. Don’t really see us winning a playoff series this year.would have been tough with Dobson and now he’s gone down.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Loser point has been what’s kept us alive this year. Don’t really see us winning a playoff series this year.would have been tough with Dobson and now he’s gone down.

Vs Florida I think they'd have a prayer, even vs NYR but forget it against the Canes or Bruins. The Bruins are like the Purdue of the NHL this year, you do NOT want to play them in R1, even if you're Tampa you're not winning more than 2 games in that series

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Vs Florida I think they'd have a prayer, even vs NYR but forget it against the Canes or Bruins. The Bruins are like the Purdue of the NHL this year, you do NOT want to play them in R1, even if you're Tampa you're not winning more than 2 games in that series
They stay out of the box and they have a shot with the Rangers. Carolina has always given this team issues, Tampa as well.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
They stay out of the box and they have a shot with the Rangers. Carolina has always given this team issues, Tampa as well.

TBH they probably should have won vs Carolina in both 2019 and 2023, they were the better team in both those series...yeah, I said that about 2019, even Brind'Amour said he felt Carolina was outplayed in all but 1 game in that series. Sorokin cannot possibly play worse this year vs Carolina you would assume

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
TBH they probably should have won vs Carolina in both 2019 and 2023, they were the better team in both those series...yeah, I said that about 2019, even Brind'Amour said he felt Carolina was outplayed in all but 1 game in that series. Sorokin cannot possibly play worse this year vs Carolina you would assume
Varlamov has looked like his old self recently and Sorokin gave them every chance to win today. Both of them seem to be back based on recent play and all the earlier season hiccups are gone (for now). Good issue to have going into the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad