Status
Not open for further replies.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
fail-funny.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hope to see Gillies in net today. :towel:
You’ll get Daws and you’ll like it.

If he gets blown up again then you might see whoever they have dressed today.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Hammond is not the backup today. I have a feeling he’s still a tiny bit injured, after yesterday’s poor performance.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Can I get an Itchy and Scratchy photoshop with Gilles and Hammond ‘s head replacing theirs and it’s “Sqeaky and Leaky “ instead of Itchy amd Scratchy ?

Attachments

• B0BFF14D-794C-4A7F-93DF-1737FC192665.jpeg
    B0BFF14D-794C-4A7F-93DF-1737FC192665.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 1

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
What happens? 5-0 shutout loss to Schneider, along with a Zach Parise hat trick and 2 goals from Andy Greene!?:sarcasm:
Probably . Is there a rookie playing for them that hasn’t scored yet ? If there is , there is a 98.7% chance he scores on us. Or anyone that hasn’t scored a goal yet this year will get their 1st, or someone will score a milestone goal/ point .
Or I can see us usig the good old double goalie pull . Example- Gilles starts and gets pulled , Hammond goes in and is pulled / injured and Gilles goes back in .

• Wow
Reactions: Bleedred

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Incoming 9-7 game. Not sure for who yet. That’s if Sorokin is not playing.
Hughes has said he loves playing against Barzal. Hughes loves the way he plays and loves going head to head. I like that . Hopefully Hughes shows him what’s up.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The fact that the Islanders haven't played Schneider at all in two seasons, despite being called up numerous times to be the backup is really telling.

Last year they were in a playoff spot all year and they didn't give him not one stinkin start at the end of the year. This year they've been out of the playoffs for a lot of the year, but they're still alive right now, but need a whole lot of outside help.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Cheering for Hughes Bratt Mercer Nico Shara points . Smith not sucking and Bratt to explode for some points . Someone brought up the possibility of contract talks effecting Bratts play recently. Not sure if I buy that but I hope it’s not the case

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Looks like Cory might be starting ? I'll always have a soft spot for him but Jesus christ if he shuts us out today....
That’s like saying Gillies is going to get a shutout. No offence to Schneider. He was the man for is at one time but he is almost Gillies bad .

Just for clarity . Out of Squeeky amd Leaky , who is what ?
Id say Squeeky = Hammond . Leaky = Gillies

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I hope we beat the f*** out of Cory today. Like embarrass him.

It’s nothing personal, but once you’re gone, I don’t take mercy on you because you used to play here.

If Marty ever came back into our building (or even in St. Louis) and had played a game against us I would say the same thing.

Schneider, Palmieri, Greene and Parise were all great Devils, but I don’t have any interest in taking it easy on them or seeing them well when it’s against us.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't think Cory is gonna shut us out today, if he even plays, but I do think Palmieri has a goal or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad