• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Linus and how are some of these scrubs up there and Salo isnt lmao.

Salo sort of had a disappointing season thus dropping his stock in the eyes of many. I wouldn't be surprised if Mirageas beats him in a poll to be honest

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
That's ignorant.

Just to confirm, you know he meant Linus, the character from the Peanuts cartoons, who used to carry a blanket around with him everywhere for security, right?

For a goalie, ideally smothering pucks and the last line of defense, that is actually a pretty good nickname.

Reactions: nyisleslover

nyisleslover

Jun 20, 2018
Albany, NY
Sorry... you're right though I am ignorant of the message or the sarcasm or joke .

*my apologies for asking you to explain a joke if that was the case. A good joke is always ruined when it has to be explained due to someone else's ignorance. >.<

Was it in reference to "The Blanket" statement or the fact that I posted in the voting portion after midnight? Or something else altogether? >.<

nyisleslover

Jun 20, 2018
Albany, NY
That's ignorant.

Just to confirm, you know he meant Linus, the character from the Peanuts cartoons, who used to carry a blanket around with him everywhere for security, right?

For a goalie, ideally smothering pucks and the last line of defense, that is actually a pretty good nickname.

Thanks, that was purely my intention. I did not mean the comment to offend Linus in any way.

I suppose I could see why someone might think I was implying that he is "soft" but that was not the case.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad