Is Zack Kassian the #1 Power forward prospect?

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
I find that people's definition of power forward differs, if you're talking about a guy who will crush people, fight them, score, etc then yes, Kassian is the best PWF prospects in the league.

If people's definition of PWF is a guy like Nash. I think there are better options, Forsberg for example.

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
I find that people's definition of power forward differs, if you're talking about a guy who will crush people, fight them, score, etc then yes, Kassian is the best PWF prospects in the league.

If people's definition of PWF is a guy like Nash. I think there are better options, Forsberg for example.

Mine is a Todd Bertuzzi, so the first one.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
What about Mika Z ? He's improving is game every time he steps on the ice.

I think Kassian is a tad overrated. Also if Kyle Beach could get is act together, he could be a heck of player. But at the momenthe look to be a bust. Also their's not too many power foward in the nhl. Who else could become a great power foward ?

Matt Beleskey and Marcus Foligno could also be considere one. What you think guy's about the list?

Anth93

Jul 2, 2012
What about Mika Z ? He's improving is game every time he steps on the ice.

I think Kassian is a tad overrated. Also if Kyle Beach could get is act together, he could be a heck of player. But at the moment their's not too many power foward in the nhl.

Mika Z is no power forward.. Lol.

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
Depends on what you define as "power forward" I mean Filip Forsberg looks great as does the undrafted Valeri Nichushkin. Also That Matt Frattin kid was tearing it up pre injury. ;)

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
I wish people would stop making these threads. Kassian looks good out come the troll for complements threads. Kassian looks bad, in come the counter trolls. Lets just quietly and patiently wait and see what he turns into over the next year without starting a bunch of threads.

snizzbone*

Depends on what you define as "power forward" I mean Filip Forsberg looks great as does the undrafted Valeri Nichushkin. Also That Matt Frattin kid was tearing it up pre injury. ;)

Frattin is 25 and not really a prospect anymore.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Is Kassian still considered a prospect? either way, the term "power forward" means a hundred different things to a hundred different people. I think of Lucic types, and there only a handful of those guys around.

ed bruin

Feb 14, 2010
Newton
Nichushkin....

kid look like a beast pretty much Artyukhin but with a lot better hands and skill (not just making the comparison because of nationality but they are both freaks)

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Is Kassian still a prospect? I don't think he is, so I'd say Tom Wilson, but admittedly I don't know.

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
I'd put Marcus Foligno up there as well, probably a little higher actually. Stefan Matteau also is coming along pretty well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad